Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Zeppelin Glastonberry
Posted by: clarkemf ()
Date: November 24, 2009 08:45

I almost don't dare say it after the tour hopes were shattered despite the one-off.... but what do you all think of the new Zeppelin Glastonberry 2010 rumors??

[www.nme.com]

Re: Zeppelin Glastonberry
Posted by: British Columbia ()
Date: November 24, 2009 08:58

Who knows if it'll happen, but it would be fantastic if they did re-unite again.

Posted by: Nikolai ()
Date: November 24, 2009 09:25

clarkemf
I almost don't dare say it after the tour hopes were shattered despite the one-off.... but what do you all think of the new Zeppelin Glastonberry 2010 rumors??

[www.nme.com]

Bollocks.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: November 24, 2009 17:11

Pure bullshit.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 24, 2009 17:31

[www.nme.com]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: November 24, 2009 18:20

clarkemf

[www.nme.com]

I think this is a Rolling Stones board, that's what I think.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 24, 2009 18:33

clarkemf

[www.nme.com]

Two words

Ball and Ox.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 24, 2009 18:48

HEILOOBAAS
clarkemf

[www.nme.com]

What's the problem since the Stones actuality is low ?
When the Boys will go on tour again ,there will be no time anymore to talk about other bands.Am I Right ?
BTW ,Led Zep is my fave band after the Stones.
And IORR is the only music board I am posting on .smiling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-24 18:49 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: November 24, 2009 18:55

I just wish if Plant ever plays with Page and Jones again, that they don't attempt to be what they were. Play within your means and capabilities, I say. Don't wail if you can't wail anymore, and don't do crazy drum stuff without John Bonham. The 'Unledded' Page/Plant album was mostly tastefully done, New and re-arranged (not just played in a different key) tunes that worked for a more mature Page and Plant...

I like what Plant has done solo in the last 5+ years a lot, and would rather see him being creative and having fun then rehashing Zep tunes he can't sing anymore.

I doubt he'll play with Page and Jones as 'LZ' at Glastonberry but more likely solo, or with Krauss, or someone else. I'm inclined to agree with the 'bollocks' comments.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 24, 2009 19:00

A one time occation, maybe.
Only if the other ones promise not to bother Plant with a world tour.
The Zep will then dominate the show.
Bono might not like the idea - he wants to be the star at that show.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: November 24, 2009 21:27

The Stones
HEILOOBAAS

So, that's why you decided to post on a Zeppelin thread. Great thinking Mr Einstein.

Shut up. & that's DOCTOR Einstein to you, lad. smileys with beer

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 24, 2009 21:53

I would assume that playing with Alison Krauss is more likely. Aren't they supposed to be working on another album together?

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 24, 2009 21:54

Er, it's Glastonbury by the way. The Prof.

Posted by: CaledonianGonzo ()
Date: November 24, 2009 22:02

Perhaps more pertinently:

[www.efestivals.co.uk]

I'm hearing that the Stones tour next year is now looking different to what had previously been assumed (that it would start in August).

I'm being told that there are now some rumours saying the Stones are doing Europe first this time around. Then they would be in Europe from late spring until August, and do USA and America later next year.

So you never know!!

While obviously very, very speculative (and should be taken with requisite pinch of NaCl), what makes it perhaps worth paying attention to is that the site admin at efestivals was, IIRC, the chap who broke the news about the Stones playing the Isle of Wight festival. I remember him posting back then saying he'd had to convince bv that it might actually happen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1241
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home