Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Mr. Safety's" Back - Keith walking barefoot - ACCIDENT waiting to happen in France.
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 27, 2006 20:15

Just got the new Rolling Stone Magazine (Dylan on the cover) and who's walking around barefoot SOMEWHERE in the South of France. Maybe Keef hasn't heard of this nasty little disease called TETANUS (all it takes is a tiny little rusty piece of metal being stepped on). The problem with this one is recovery time is SUPER LONG, like in FOREVER. There's also a million other things that will mess your feet up big time walking on Europe's uneven cobble stone streets - STRESS FRACTURES, etc. EVERYBODY else walking around in the photo (family and tourists have footwear on - hmmm, smart of them IMHO)....Tell ya, Some lads just never learn...... we'll just wait for the next "accident" to happen......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-28 03:39 by MicksBrain.

Re: "Mr. Safety's" Back - Keith walking barefoot - ACCIDENT waiting to happen in France.
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 27, 2006 20:17

well, hes in Sheffield tonight and I somehow doubt he's walking anywhere barefoot there, so I guess he's safe for now!

Re: "Mr. Safety's" Back - Keith walking barefoot - ACCIDENT waiting to happen in France.
Posted by: mofur ()
Date: August 27, 2006 20:19

Guess somebody needs a life ;-)

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 28, 2006 03:36

mofur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guess somebody needs a life ;-)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Jann Wenner (the guy who owns Rolling Stone) I didn't include that the short article goes on to say "Now that he's survived Brain Surgery, K R hopes to catch gangrene walking the streets of France with wife and daughter". I guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's pretty careless behavior for a near 63 yr old man that just came through ANOTHER accident due to careless behavior to be walking around barefoot in a big city. Is it possible to critisize non thinking behavior around here or does the "Church of Lord Richards" not allow stepping out of line? IMO the guy should THINK a little more - he has MAJOR obligations - it's called "BEING RESPONSIBLE" that's all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1700
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home