Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jagger getting Maried????
Posted by: Buddy Young ()
Date: August 24, 2006 19:50

I read on Dutch news site nu.nl (gossip section) that Jagger and his 39 year old girlfriend have plans to get maried. (apart from the fact that they are said to have mariage plans there's no news in the article, just a bit of history about Jaggers past)

Here's the text in Dutch:

AMSTERDAM - Mick Jagger heeft weer trouwplannen. Britse en Amerikaanse media melden dat zijn vriendin L'Wren Scott in Londen is gezien met een vermoedelijke verlovingsring om haar vinger. De 62-jarige rocker en het 39-jarige model hebben bijna zes jaar een relatie.

De leadzanger van de Rolling Stones is twee keer getrouwd geweest. In 1970 gaf hij zijn jawoord aan Bianca Perez Morena de Macias uit Nicaragua. Dat huwelijk eindigde in 1979.

Elf jaar later trouwde Jagger met het Amerikaanse model Jerry Hall. Zij vroeg in 1999 een scheiding aan, nadat Jagger toegaf een kind te hebben met het Braziliaanse model Luciana Morad.

Jagger heeft nog vijf andere kinderen: één met zijn eerste ex-vrouw en vier met zijn tweede voormalige echtgenote.

Listen to my new album on www.bowemusic.nl!

Re: Jagger getting Maried????
Posted by: theboys ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:37

Don't do it Mick!!!! Just ask Macca. . . .

You got to roll me. . . .

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:38

Translation, please.

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:39

Jagger should stop any relation to this woman.
There are so many more woman to meet if you're 63 years old and 250 million euros worth.

Posted by: donnywas ()
Date: August 24, 2006 23:27

Jagger's got to climb on a stool at the wedding ceremony for she is a good bit taller than him....

Posted by: Jumpin'JackFrash ()
Date: August 24, 2006 23:29

Gosh, I remember the days when Mick and I would say, ain't it great to be a bachelor. Now I sit in a bathtub every night holding a plugged-in toaster above the bathtub I'm in, searching for a reason not to do it....

And then Mick comes into the bathroom and says gimme my toaster back

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: August 25, 2006 02:09

ohnonotyouagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Translation, please.

All it really says is that Mick plans to wed L'Ren, and gives a brief marital history about how he married Bianca in 1970 and divorced her in '79.

And then married Jerry Hall and then had a child with Luciana and mentions his number of children.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 25, 2006 02:50

lettingitbleed Wrote:
> ohnonotyouagain Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Translation, please.
>
>
> All it really says is that Mick plans to wed
> L'Ren, and gives a brief marital history about how
> he married Bianca in 1970 and divorced her in
> '79.
>
> And then married Jerry Hall and then had a child
> with Luciana and mentions his number of children.

You forgot the part where it says that L'Wren has been spotted in London with a possible engagement ring.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: August 25, 2006 03:02

ohnonotyouagain Wrote:
> Translation, please.

I used a translation site and this is what came up

Mick Jagger are getting married. British and American media communicate that its girlfriend L'Wren Scott in London has been seen with a suspected verlovingsring for its finger. The 62 person whose birthday it is rocker and 39 person whose birthday it is model has almost six years a relation. The leadzanger of the Rolling Stones has married two times. In 1970, he spent its yes to Bianca Perez Morena the Macias Nicaragua. That marriage finished in 1979. Eleven years later Jagger married Jerry hall with the American model. She requested in 1999, a separation, after Jagger admitted a child model Luciana Morad to have with braziliaanse. Jagger have other children still five: one with its first ex-vrouw and four with its second former spouse

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: August 25, 2006 03:07

yeah, my dutch aint too good. I wznt able to decifer the engagment ring part. Thats wild though, I thought Mick knew better than to marry at this point. but I guess he dsn't want to die alone, so might as well do it before he's too old..

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: August 25, 2006 03:28

That translation is hilarious.
the twists and turns carry a lot of truth.

>>Mick Jagger are getting married<< he was always a bunch of people (now who said that?, or similar)
I could go on, but every sentence has its own double meaning - its f'ing funny.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 25, 2006 03:36

Yet another direct translation:

Mick Jagger has new wedding plans. British and American media report that his girlfriend L'Wren Scott has been spotted in London with a possible engagement ring on her finger. The 62 year old rocker and the 39 year old model have had a relation for almost six years.

The leadsinger for the Rolling Stones has been married twice before. In 1970 he pledged his vows to Bianca Perez Morena de Macias from Nicaragua. That marriage lasted until 1979.

Eleven years later Jagger married American model Jerry Hall. She filed for divorce in 1999, after Jagger admitted that he had a child with Brazilian model Luciana Morad.

Jagger has five other children: one with his first ex-wife, and four with his second.

Posted by: Nikolai ()
Date: August 25, 2006 09:12

theboys Wrote:
> Don't do it Mick!!!! Just ask Macca. . . .
>
>

I don't think she's in the same league as THAT psychotic gold digger, do you?

Date: August 25, 2006 09:31

For how long is L'Wren going to be 39 years old? She was 39 in 2003 as well smiling smiley

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: August 25, 2006 09:42

i know she's the same age as me and i'm 39. there was a rumour last spring about a ring too - an inside source said it's not true.

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: August 25, 2006 09:56

"Jagger has five other children: one with his first ex-wife, and four with his second".

I thought there were 7 Children in Total.

With 4 different mothers.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: August 25, 2006 09:57

little queenie Wrote:
> i know she's the same age as me and i'm 39. there
> was a rumour last spring about a ring too - an
> inside source said it's not true.

still holding out hope, eh queenie?

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: August 25, 2006 20:51

nikkibong Wrote:
> little queenie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i know she's the same age as me and i'm 39.
> there
> > was a rumour last spring about a ring too - an
> > inside source said it's not true.
>
>
> still holding out hope, eh queenie?

yes! is it that obvious? winking smiley it killed me when he finally married jerry hall. if he marries again but keeps it an open marriage, them i'm ok with that.

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: August 25, 2006 21:06

I'd like to be a lawyer getting billable hours on that pre-nupital agreement.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: August 25, 2006 21:38

The third marriage is definitely the best... But one should always have a lawyer draw up an agreement if one of the partys has considerably more assets than the other! Good luck, Mick! All the best.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1174
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home