Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Do the Stones Read IORR?
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 22, 2009 15:35

straycat58
If it's true that they read this forum, I would like to know the reason why they let us discuss endlessly about who played what in every track or Brian's contributions at each album and they never intervened.

If they tried to answer every question and correct every bit of misinformation that is written about them here they would have to be here 24/7.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: November 22, 2009 15:41

well they could start by answering the warhorse question which is not misinfornation

Date: November 22, 2009 16:12

melillo
well they could start by answering the warhorse question which is not misinfornation

This is why they don't read IORR. On the one hand, you've got people who think they can do no wrong [UNDERCOVER IS A MASTERPIECE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 4-DISC BOXED SET DELUXE EDITION] and on the other, there's people who've got nothing but complaints [IT'S BECAUSE YOU PLAYED BROWN SUGAR INSTEAD OF WHO'S DRIVING YOUR PLANE THAT MY LIFE IS NOW A MISERY]. The two factions cancel each other out, making this place USELESS as any kind of "barometer". That's why they only read Gazza. He is the voice of reason. Except when he's swooning over The Boss. They don't care for that at all. Makes them jealous and hurts their feelings.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-22 16:47 by tatters.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: November 22, 2009 18:15

If they do they don't look at the setlist requests!

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: November 22, 2009 19:18

Everyone would doubt it's really the Stones. I say get a webcam app on the site and we'll see who it really is! grinning smiley

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Date: November 22, 2009 20:20

I'm sure they would be especially amused by posts from people who think Exile was their last great album, but can't understand why EVERY Stones album hasn't been re-issued as a multi-disc deluxe edition. It's like the old joke about the guy who goes to a restaurant and says the food here sucks and the portions are too small.

Posted by: Mister J ()
Date: November 22, 2009 20:28

Yes I think they read IORR every hour.

You know, they have nothing else to do.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 22, 2009 20:35

tatters
melillo

This is why they don't read IORR. On the one hand, you've got people who think they can do no wrong [UNDERCOVER IS A MASTERPIECE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 4-DISC BOXED SET DELUXE EDITION] and on the other, there's people who've got nothing but complaints [IT'S BECAUSE YOU PLAYED BROWN SUGAR INSTEAD OF WHO'S DRIVING YOUR PLANE THAT MY LIFE IS NOW A MISERY]. The two factions cancel each other out, making this place USELESS as any kind of "barometer". That's why they only read Gazza. He is the voice of reason. Except when he's swooning over The Boss. They don't care for that at all. Makes them jealous and hurts their feelings.

LOL

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: November 22, 2009 20:35

Using a computer is impossible for Keith.
With fingers like these, when you type "d" on the keyboard, you type also "w","e","x", etc...
grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-22 20:37 by Massimo68.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: November 22, 2009 20:40

yeah and using a guitar has also become impossible for keith with those fingers, see last tour for examples

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 22, 2009 20:44

Aren't there people here who claim to have ongoing direct contact with the Stones? Why don't they just ask them on our behalf?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 22, 2009 21:40

tatters
melillo

Except when he's swooning over The Boss. They don't care for that at all. Makes them jealous and hurts their feelings.
The truth hurts....But I'm sure they'll get over it.moody smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 22, 2009 22:16

SCL are you in Buffalo for the final concert?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 22, 2009 22:26

Chris Fountain
SCL are you in Buffalo for the final concert?
I wish. No,no more Bruce for me. Or anyone else for a while.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home