Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith sings better than he has in many years!
Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: July 24, 2006 10:33

Many of the fans I spoke with after she shows in Milan, Munich, Hannover and Berlin made a point of the fact that Keith's voice has improved a lot since the American leg of the Bigger Bang Tour. And I agree. It's soulfull, clear, his microphone technique has improved and you can actually hear every word he's singing. This has not always been the case. So what has happened? How can a 62 year old improve his voice dramatically in such short time?
And: Mick and Keith seem to be closer and better friends than they have in a couple of decades. That's great. And in my ears - and eyes - the show actually benefits from this. Keith compliments Mick, hugs and smiles, and Jagger is totally blooming up there. It's a very good time to be a Stones-fan.
Have you noticed? (This one's for those who have actually seen the shows...)

Re: Keith sings better than he has in many years!
Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:13

You are right,his voice has now improved.I haven't been to American tour nor in Jaoan.But his happy in Japan was great.That also shows that his voice has improved.You will get that in youtube.com.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:14

He forgets the lyrics sometimes, but he sang loud and clear on Before They Make Me Run in both Milan and BErlin.

Posted by: ulpostone ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:59

Totally right, shidobee. In Berlin after satisfaction Keith and Mick fell into each other's arms. Never seen that before.

Date: July 24, 2006 12:54

<How can a 62 year old improve his voice dramatically in such short time?>

A bigger bang in the head, maybe? smiling smiley

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: July 24, 2006 13:30

His voice sounds strong,and I hear so much emotion in it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1407
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home