Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mail from ticketnet.fr. Who speak french?
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 24, 2006 20:50

Recived a mail from ticketnet.fr regarding my tickets for Stade de France 2th of july. I would be very grateful if some french speaking could transalte it.

CONCERTS DES ROLLING STONES
AU STADE DE FRANCE®
LES 3 JUIN ET 2 JUILLET 2006 REPORTES
Saint-Denis, le 24 mai 2006

Le producteur de la tournée mondiale des Rolling Stones, TNA/CPI, a officiellement annoncé ce matin le report des 15 premiers concerts de la tournée européenne. Ces concerts étaient programmés entre le 27 mai 2006 à Barcelone en Espagne et le 5 juillet 2006 à Zagreb en Croatie.

Les 2 concerts programmés au Stade de France® le 3 juin et le 2 juillet 2006 sont donc reportés à des dates ultérieures.

TNA/CPI demande aux spectateurs détenteurs des billets pour les concerts reportés de bien vouloir conserver leurs billets en attendant les dates de report qui seront communiquées dans les prochains jours.

La tournée européenne redémarrera le 8 juillet 2006.

Dès connaissance des dates éventuelles de report transmises par le producteur TNA/CPI, le Stade de France® ne manquera pas de tenir les spectateurs informés.

Nous vous remercions de la confiance que vous nous accordez et nous ne manquerons pas de vous informer des dates et modalités de report.
TICKETNET - Service Clients.

Re: Mail from ticketnet.fr. Who speak french?
Posted by: Raoul Duke ()
Date: May 24, 2006 20:51

New dates will be announced soon. We'll keep you posted. Tour starts July 8.

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: May 24, 2006 20:53

I will get my mom to translate it in 30 mins

Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 24, 2006 20:54

To make it short : both shows are postponed and not yet cancelled. They are looking at new dates, and thus ask you to keep your tickets up until further notice.
The new tour is to start July, 8th.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: May 24, 2006 20:54

THE ROLLING STONES FORCED TO POSTPONE
SHOWS AS KEITH RICHARDS
CONTINUES TO MAKE FULL RECOVERY

The first 15 shows on The Rolling Stones ‘A Bigger Bang’ European Tour from Barcelona, Spain on May 27 through to Zagreb, Croatia on July 5 have now been postponed.

They are :
May 27 Barcelona Olympic Stadium
May 29 Madrid Vincente Calderon Stadium
June 1 Brussels Stade Roi Baudouin
June 3 Paris Stade de France
June 6 Bergen Koengen Bergen
June 8 Horsens Forum Horsens Outdoor
June 10 Gothenburg Ullev
June 13 St. Petersburg Kirov Stadium
June 16 Brno Outdoor Exhibition Centre
June 18 Warsaw Airport Bemowo
June 20 Vienna Ernst Happel Stadion
June 22 Milan San Siro
June 25 Athens Olympic Stadium
July 2 Paris Stade de France
July 5 Zagreb Maximir Stadium

World tour concert promoters TNA/CPI ask all ticket holders for these shows to hold on to their tickets until the re scheduled dates are announced in the next few days.

The Tour will now kick off on Saturday 8 July at a venue and city to be announced.

We thank you for confidence that you grant to us and we will not fail to inform you of the dates and methods of carryforward.
TICKETNET - Customer Services

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: May 24, 2006 20:55

I'm not French but I speak and read French quite well - nothing new. 15 conerts postponed, starting with Barcalona, ending with Zagreb.

Date: May 24, 2006 20:55

Thanks for the info folks.

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:00

Yeah, just keep your tickeets until new shows are rescheduled and if the new dates don't suit ya just ask for a refund.

Posted by: saintmick ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:16

This is what I got, in French and in English:

CONCERTS DES ROLLING STONES
AU STADE DE FRANCE®
LES 3 JUIN ET 2 JUILLET 2006 REPORTES

Saint-Denis, le 24 mai 2006

Le producteur de la tournée mondiale des Rolling Stones, TNA/CPI, a officiellement annoncé ce matin le report des 15 premiers concerts de la tournée européenne. Ces concerts étaient programmés entre le 27 mai 2006 à Barcelone en Espagne et le 5 juillet 2006 à Zagreb en Croatie.

Les 2 concerts programmés au Stade de France® le 3 juin et le 2 juillet 2006 sont donc reportés à des dates ultérieures.

TNA/CPI demande aux spectateurs détenteurs des billets pour les concerts reportés de bien vouloir conserver leurs billets en attendant les dates de report qui seront communiquées dans les prochains jours.

La tournée européenne redémarrera le 8 juillet 2006.

Dès connaissance des dates éventuelles de report transmises par le producteur TNA/CPI, le Stade de France® ne manquera pas de tenir les spectateurs informés.

Nous vous remercions de la confiance que vous nous accordez et nous ne manquerons pas de vous informer des dates et modalités de report.
TICKETNET - Service Clients.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ROLLING STONES FORCED TO POSTPONE
SHOWS AS KEITH RICHARDS
CONTINUES TO MAKE FULL RECOVERY

The first 15 shows on The Rolling Stones ‘A Bigger Bang’ European Tour from Barcelona, Spain on May 27 through to Zagreb, Croatia on July 5 have now been postponed.

They are :
May 27 Barcelona Olympic Stadium
May 29 Madrid Vincente Calderon Stadium
June 1 Brussels Stade Roi Baudouin
June 3 Paris Stade de France
June 6 Bergen Koengen Bergen
June 8 Horsens Forum Horsens Outdoor
June 10 Gothenburg Ullev
June 13 St. Petersburg Kirov Stadium
June 16 Brno Outdoor Exhibition Centre
June 18 Warsaw Airport Bemowo
June 20 Vienna Ernst Happel Stadion
June 22 Milan San Siro
June 25 Athens Olympic Stadium
July 2 Paris Stade de France
July 5 Zagreb Maximir Stadium

World tour concert promoters TNA/CPI ask all ticket holders for these shows to hold on to their tickets until the re scheduled dates are announced in the next few days.

The Tour will now kick off on Saturday 8 July at a venue and city to be announced.

We thank you for confidence that you grant to us and we will not fail to inform you of the dates and methods of carryforward.
TICKETNET - Customer Services

Date: May 24, 2006 21:30

I recived that mail as well, but wanted to have the french text confirmed as both shows were said to be cancelled and not postponed.

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:44

> The Tour will now kick off on Saturday 8 July at a
> venue and city to be announced.

This date of 8th of July seems to me improbable.

There are gigs already planned for the 10th, 12th, 14th & 16th of July and the Stones haven't played yet 5 concerts in 9 days during the Bigger Bang Tour...

They did 2 or 3 times successions of 4 concerts in 7 days but not more.
I don't see that happening especially with a recovering Keef.

Posted by: Raoul Duke ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:52

The fact that July 8 is the starting date doesn't mean that the rest of the shows are going to go forward as planned. In fact, I would expect that when they do finally release a new schedule, more than the original 15 shows will have been moved around, cancelled, or postponed.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 24, 2006 23:13

Yes, I guess mostly of the shows should be re-schedule

Date: May 24, 2006 23:18

Why reschedule and/or postpone sold out shows if they are able to play? There's no point to create an even bigger mess.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 24, 2006 23:31

What´s mean??

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: May 24, 2006 23:42

> What´s mean??

As soon as eventual new dates are given by producer TNA/CPI, the Stade de France will keep the ticketholders informed

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: May 25, 2006 01:15

great page to save to favorites

its a translation page , works great

[babelfish.altavista.com]

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 25, 2006 01:24

I asked this before, but can't remember the answer.

Does Keith speak/read French? If so, is he fairly fluent?

I wonder what languages besides English Marlon and Dandelion speak since Anita speaks several languages. Angela grew up with Keith's mom, so she may not have had as much opportunity to learn the way Marlon did.

Posted by: Annie415 ()
Date: May 25, 2006 04:45

Stade de France says to return tickets now to ticketnet for refund and ticketnet says to hold on to them.

For sure my son from California won't be going to a rescheduled show as he is only in Paris the beginning of June.

Has anyone spoken to ticketnet on the phone to clarify what to do if you know now that you can't use the tickets for any other date?

At this point he will take the tickets with him and call ticketnet when he is in Paris, but if anyone already has the answer it would be a great help.

Thanks you.

Date: May 25, 2006 10:12

About french tickets, the deadline for a refund is/was one month from yesterday. So, no emergency.
Ticketnet now says that people who are ok for a reschedule have to keep their tickets, it is different from the previous SDF policy, which has been removed from the website. It looks like a big mess, so i suggest everybody to wait a few days and see what happens.

For foreign people who will be in Paris next week, i suggest you to ask for informations directly at ticketnet or francebillet box offices in Paris.

ticketnet box office are virgin stores, click on withdrawal points [www.ticketnet.fr]

francebillet box office are FNAC stores[www.francebillet.com]

I doubt you will be able to get a refund directly at box offices if you purchases your tixs through internet, but probably they will be able to help you, to give you information, to take your refund request. And if they can't, it will me more secure to send it by mail from France.

Be ready for queuing, you won't be the only one..

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: May 25, 2006 10:20

I hope they won't give the new dates in more than one month !

Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 25, 2006 11:01

After some back and forth, it is now cristal clear :

1) shows are postponed and not yet cancelled
2) New venue dates are looked at by Promoter together with Stade de France
3) These dates will be announced shortly
4) Till this announcement, you must keep your tickets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2243
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home