Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Again FOS Tix at getgo
Posted by: Strike ()
Date: May 16, 2006 12:08

Even with G+R to support there are FOS Tix for the shows in Nürnberg, Leipzig, Berlin, Hannover and Stuttgart available at the moment. I know we had that discussion several times before, but I think they are going to play maximum half filled stadiums or they will cancel some shows in germany. Very sad ending....

Re: Again FOS Tix at getgo
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 16, 2006 12:18

FOS Tickets are not randomly available at Getgo, for nealy all German shows except Franfurt, Munich and Cologne they are available permanently! I assume they will lower the prices when the concerts get nearer as they did in 2003.

Recently I took a look at the seating chart for the Berlin show, there seemed only a few seats to be sold at all!!

G+R wouldn't help much, their only chance to 75% sold out concerts would be 50% lower prices or AC/DC again. I mean 130 Euro for FOS tickets in Germnny is 50 Euro more than FOS in Barcelona. For me as a German it is cheaper to take a cheap flight to Spain and to see the Stones there than to go to a German show!

cu
Stoneswolf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-16 18:05 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: May 16, 2006 17:31

Paris FOS 91 Euros
Germany FOS 130 Euros

???

Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 16, 2006 18:47

Yes. Germans are wealthier than us, poor french. Take the money where it is...Just kiddin'. Go in UK : 150 £.

Posted by: schwabing rocks ()
Date: May 20, 2006 22:48

Hi Stoneswolf,

I just read your comment to FOS-tickets in Germany. Do you think it makes sense to get tickets now at ebay for about 140 Euros, or better wait until official traders will probably lower their prices short before the gig (Munich)?
Thanx and keep on rockin'!

Posted by: Mirko ()
Date: May 20, 2006 22:56

münchen is out!
tix werden offiziell nicht billiger!

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: May 20, 2006 22:58

Its because of the world cup
hope, you finally get that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1671
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home