Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WallFlowers
Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: May 16, 2006 13:31

Its to bad that Jacob can,t keep a lead guitarist in the band for a long time.
His main guy for the past 15 years is the piano player but anyway I was watching
a show here in the USA called Sound Stage and there was a young new gifted guitar player playing - anyone know who that guy was and if he is in the band now.

Re: WallFlowers
Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: May 16, 2006 14:31

Well, OpenG, I just took a look at this [www.pbs.org]# sample here.
You can't really see anybody else clearly than Jake and the drummer, Fred Eltringham.
But as Fred is the drummer, and not Mario Calire, this show must be pretty recent.
After they recorded their before-last album "Red Letter Days" with guests and studio guys on guitar (honorable mention: Val McCallum and Mike McCready), they toured it with a guy called Yogi or Yoggie on guitar, whose surname has slipped from my memory. After that, they toured some more, but replaced Yogi with producer Brendan O'Brien, so they could warm up for the recording sessions to "Rebel Sweetheart", their current album.

I don't know if they have another new guy on board now, but you might want to ask here [www.thewallflowers.com] maybe someone knows.

Bye
Bill

Re: WallFlowers
Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: May 16, 2006 14:33

thank you, will keep on searching

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1822
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home