Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My thoughts on Keith
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: May 4, 2006 09:25

Basicaly after seeing the title of the stupid thread Keith in coma,my mood reached bottom.Even learning that this was a "JOke" then I heard that they gonna drill Keith's head.I am really woried beacuse I don't know which are the real facts and which are not.I didn't know that Sun is an unreliable source for information so I didn't know that they produce fake stories.
I am really worried about Keith,and his health condition and not about the tour.On the other hand I really want to cry when I am thinking that my only chance to see them, after all these years of love,for the first time ,maybe is gonne for good.It's not that much for hearing live the songs etc. but just to complete the Stone's experience.I think every hardcore fan deserves even one concert in hit lifetime.
Hope they don't touch Keith's head and I hope that he could read all these rumours and laugh in the way he does.Be good Keith

Re: My thoughts on Keith
Date: May 4, 2006 09:31

Don't worry. Keith will be OK. After all, he's the toughest guy on this planet smiling smiley

Re: My thoughts on Keith
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: May 4, 2006 09:35

That's for sure smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1380
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home