Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: OT: THE WHO-30 years of maximum R&B
Date: July 12, 2013 09:37

talking about kinks deluxe reissues, muswell hillbillies is due this year. a deluxe lola is planned to but no tracklisting details yet although it is rumored is will contain the tracks from percy plus have both version of "lola" (cherry and coke versions), the demo of "powerman", alt mix of "apeman", the mono mix of "apeman", the mono mix of "rats". thats all thats rumored for the lola release right now.

a mention of a deluxe everybody's in showbiz has also been mentioned but nothing at all about the extras.

Date: July 14, 2013 13:58

stonehearted
Yes, that Royal Albert Hall disc set is great, and the bonus tracks come from RAH February 2002, which indeed turned out to be the final Who-Rah as the unholy trinity. Those tracks are available on YouTube, but I'll leave it to you to discover those on disc--they really rip it up on Young Man Blues, as if suddenly they were recapturing the glory of Live At Leeds.

i just picked up the royal albert hall 3 cd set from ebay listed as "like new" for a total of $8. now i just have to hope when it arrives it really is "like new"

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 15, 2013 00:08

A 3-CD set for $8? I'd call that a bargain, the best you'll ever have.

By the way, on the current Who tour, Quadrophenia And More, when they pipe the Ox in with the bass solo in 5:15, this is the performance it's taken from.

Date: July 15, 2013 10:04

stonehearted
A 3-CD set for $8? I'd call that a bargain, the best you'll ever have.

By the way, on the current Who tour, Quadrophenia And More, when they pipe the Ox in with the bass solo in 5:15, this is the performance it's taken from.

i've gotten some great bargains from ebay lately

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1098
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home