Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Hallo from new member!
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 30, 2009 11:39

Da stravsvojet! Welcome on board!
I'm like the wood of a tree of a fur they used in some remote Siberian chapel, never crackin', always on iorr. Hope ya will feel awright here!

Posted by: rubylyn ()
Date: October 30, 2009 12:42

Rockman
Oh yes ruby ... forgot to ask you if maybe you
own any horses?... Like Italian stallions or mares maybe?
An English one instead.. smiling smiley At the contrary of one may think they are very good for hmm.. Italian girls. Love his blue eyes and.. he looks great.
wow, and you, have maybe some Italian mate somewhere? They looking good and are good patrners.
Ciao Rockman. smiling smiley LOL
isnt strange fall in love when one is nearby to.. my age? Life will always surprise you.

Date: October 30, 2009 12:48

kater-v

rubylyn, thank you! Yea, I`m Ekaterina,but without horse... Yes, I hope they will tour again. Italy, and Russia, and I have friends in Ukraine and Belorus,who dream to see them. (No, haven`t seen that movie)
Hi good morning Kater-v, is a Sean Connery's movie. An old one, I dont know the right translation in English, but more or less literally is:
From Russia with Love.
I too as you still got a little hope to see themn again on the road and in our countries as well. Enjoy this site 'casue is great, and the people here is very freindly. Is not as in the Rocks Off.. they are just clowns. I'd never could make any friendship there. I dont got no friends there.
Have a long run here. And a lot of fun smiling smiley

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 30, 2009 15:09

Hello there. greetings and welcome.

Hope you have a pleasant stay. And don't forget I need somewhere to stay when the Stones play The soviet union, hahaa. only joking.

While I'm typing, what good bands are from Russia, anything worth checking out? I'm always ready to check out new rock bands that people suggest.

Ta, keep on rockin.

Re: Hallo from new member! - and some russian bands
Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: October 31, 2009 00:12

Baboon Bro,thanks! It`s right tree,if not for fall down from smiling smiley

rubylyn, yes, the site is wonderful! I just see I hardly can be of use - have no sources of new information etc.

Monkeytonkman, Monkeytonkman, thanks! As for russian bands... Here are some links, these re my favourits. BUT - I cannot imagine what they are sound like if you don`t understand lyricssmiling smiley Maybe just dull. Texts are very important - and good, real poetry...
1. Now living:

The band "Aquarium", singer, composer and author of text - Boris Grebenschikov (aka BG) Song - "This train is in fire"

the band "Auction",song "Airplane"

And two more,they are dead now, I loved them most. That`s Siberian punk - very dirty sound, angry,sorrowful,dangerous - and beautiful lyrics.
The band "Graghdanskaja Oborona", means kind of..."Sivil defence" or so. Tha author and singer - Egor Letov.

The song "About a fool"

And Janka, punk-acoustic.

Song Angedonia.

(OHHH... looks like really too much))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-31 00:17 by kater-v.

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: October 31, 2009 04:19

...Let me hear your balalaika's ringing out.

Hello and a very warm welcome to you. x

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon."

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 31, 2009 04:55

thankyou so much!

i enjoyed it a lot. didn't understand the words, but i felt like i was feeling the sentiment.

Rock n roll is a universal language, there are no barriers to having a good time and listening to good music.

I live in the republic of rock n roll, it's a beautiful way to be

rock on. peace,love

Date: October 31, 2009 12:13

ROLLINGSTONE,thanks! Oh, balalayka is awful... Try gousli!))) (It`s kind of psaltery,)

Monkeytonkman, ah, it`s a pleasure you enjoyed them! I don`t know new bands,sorry,sort of stuck in 1990s))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-31 12:17 by kater-v.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 31, 2009 12:16

rubylyn
An English one instead.. smiling smiley At the contrary of one may think they are very good for hmm.. Italian girls. Love his blue eyes and.. he looks great.
wow, and you, have maybe some Italian mate somewhere? They looking good and are good patrners.

Didn't get it .The horse has blue eyes or the man has got blue eyes ?eye rolling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: October 31, 2009 12:19

rubylyn
Enjoy this site 'casue is great, and the people here is very freindly. Is not as in the Rocks Off.. they are just clowns. I'd never could make any friendship there. I dont got no friends there.

Errr ... a lot of people from Rocks Off are ALSO posting here ....Clowns did you say ?confused smiley
Better check MickJagger.com .Female clowns over there ...."Ohhh Mick I love you for ever "and all these stupid comments !...lol

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: October 31, 2009 13:36

SwayStones
rubylyn
Enjoy this site 'casue is great, and the people here is very freindly. Is not as in the Rocks Off.. they are just clowns. I'd never could make any friendship there. I dont got no friends there.

Errr ... a lot of people from Rocks Off are ALSO posting here ....Clowns did you say ?confused smiley
Better check MickJagger.com .Female clowns over there ...."Ohhh Mick I love you for ever "and all these stupid comments !...lol
No Sway, I didnt meant you. Just a couple of them. I remember you very well, you was been one of the first who talked with me.
Dont mistake my words. And.. about Mickjaggercom.. why do you think I was gone away? Pretty tired really felt sick of these stupid and useless comments.
Since me you will never hear it. Word.
To be comnplete honest, I got from RO, some truly friends. But I meant they are just few. Was been that couple of clows made me.. getting cynical. My apolgigies.

Date: October 31, 2009 17:09

rubylyn
No Sway, I didnt meant you. Just a couple of them. I remember you very well, you was been one of the first who talked with me.
Dont mistake my words. And.. about Mickjaggercom.. why do you think I was gone away? Pretty tired really felt sick of these stupid and useless comments.
To be comnplete honest, I got from RO, some truly friends. But I meant they are just few. Was been that couple of clows made me.. getting cynical. My apolgigies.

No need to apologize ,I don't post on Rocks Off ,the "Sway" there isn't me .winking smiley

Date: November 1, 2009 13:52

SwayStones
rubylyn

No need to apologize ,I don't post on Rocks Off ,the "Sway" there isn't me .winking smiley
Alright sway. Recieved message. Lol.winking smiley But I just hope dont find here posters from there , MJ, as no names, but.. this post of Mj I love you.. I heard it for five, 5, years. Guess, how many posts these disturbed ones had done?
No danger to find here them. Wow!
Have you got a good Halloween yesterday? I'd got a good movie. And today have to choose some RS video to see..re-see. Voodoo Lounge or.. Gimmie Shelter?smiling smiley
One Plus One? Undecided.

Posted by: RITA ()
Date: November 2, 2009 19:17

smiling bouncing smiley Welcome from Italy, Kater-v ciao

Date: November 2, 2009 20:53

RITA,
thanks! Recently my friend and me decided once we retired from work, we would trevel from Moscow to Rome on footsmiling smileysmiling smiley to test if all the ways really drive there smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 2, 2009 22:46

we would trevel from Moscow to Rome on foot ......

Ahhh that'll be easy 'cause it's down hill all the way....

ROCKMAN

Date: November 2, 2009 22:51

Rockman,

It seems your globe stands straight on its feetsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-02 22:51 by kater-v.

Date: November 2, 2009 22:55

Yeah get in a barrell and roll right inta Rome .... You'll make the papers

ROCKMAN

Date: November 3, 2009 01:24

Rockman
What can I do with papers? Decorate my barrel inside?)
Nah, I wanna see landscapes!))

Date: November 3, 2009 02:56

Nah, I wanna see landscapes

Okay but be careful & keep an eye out for horny mountain goats ....

ROCKMAN

Date: November 3, 2009 03:11

be careful & keep an eye out for horny mountain goats

Yes of course!) While siteseeng and testing local winos - expensive and different))

Date: November 3, 2009 14:17

Kater - v. it's a very strange idea walking from Russia to Italy....I hope you'll choose to travel in summer >grinning smiley< and what about a show of the RS? ciao cool smiley

Date: November 3, 2009 17:19

RITA,
it was fun to imagine! we were partyingsmiling smiley so have plenty of time to develop route very seriouslysmiling smiley smiling smiley but I`ll put in the point of the concert...thought that my friend doesn`t know who The Stones aresmiling smiley

Date: November 3, 2009 19:00

so, kater v, you have a serious problem with your friendthumbs down

Date: November 3, 2009 19:07

Rockman

Okay but be careful & keep an eye out for horny mountain goats ....

Date: November 3, 2009 19:10

RITA,
alas, the music for her ends with Chaikovsky and Vagnersmiling smiley no 20 century at all! Even Debussi is "too avant-garde"))

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: November 3, 2009 23:55

welcome aboard
hope you are crazy, cause the you dont stand out here...smiling smiley

Date: November 4, 2009 00:15

Hi,6853!
Crazy - but within some limitssmiling smiley

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: November 4, 2009 00:33

hi kater
russia ?

i like the red army choir and leningrad cowboys doing "sweet home alabama" !

Date: November 4, 2009 00:53

yes, Russia, Astrachan-Moscow smiling smiley

Yea, Red Army Ensemble of Song and Dance is hotsmiling smiley
Never seen any cowboy in Leningr... Sankt-Peterburgsmiling smiley ! What was it?

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home