Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

the other Stewart (Dave) ?
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: March 9, 2006 15:25

I think Dave Stewart is really a great Artist. I find Mick and Him make a great collaboration in music. Ruthless people, kow tow, all Alfie, etc... I admire his touch and find his two first solo records fantastic. His work for films is interesting (remember : lily was here) and others… Just like Keith, his voice is unique. On stage with the Spiritual Cow Boys (2 drummers) he was incredible. To my mind, Eurythmic is just his bank in order to be free. On stage I was deceived by eurythmic. (Janice Jameson was so much better than Annie L.) (she's just made for video)

Re: the other Stewart (Dave) ?
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: March 9, 2006 20:55

Dave, I'm afraid we're alone, both. NOBODY here loves the guy ?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 9, 2006 22:32

Nope. But I don't hate him either. Perhaps I shouldn't have written that, it's not so interesting for you. But, I myself hate to start a thread that nobody answers.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: March 9, 2006 22:55

A very good guitarplayer, maybe a bit underrated in that department.

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: March 9, 2006 22:56

I agree that Dave Stewart is great. But you're dissing Annie Lennox?!?!? She's fantastic. Her voice is fantastic, her image is unique, her songwriting ability is excellent (Walking on Broken glass was written just by her. Now I attempt to write songs, and just thinking about writing all the parts of that song seems so daunting). Her solo stuff is just as great as her stuff with the Eurythmics.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1882
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home