Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Oh the Horror... Security shot David Coverdale.
Posted by: eric ()
Date: February 24, 2006 04:27

Its a mad house!!! I am sooo drunk.......I am gonna feel like shit tomorrow.... Hey need more ICE

Re: Oh the Horror... Security shot David Coverdale.
Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: February 24, 2006 08:01

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-05 21:38 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: February 24, 2006 10:50

Lets all face it. David Coverdale is a FAR beter singer than Jagger. One of the best in the business.

The early blues based albums Whitesnake made, with Bernie Marsden & Mick Moody are @#$%& ace, and if you can't appreciate them, then you must have cloth ears.

I'll give you, they went off the boil after 1987, when they began to follow the Yanky hair metal crowd, but there's no denying that they have produced some powerful music in their time.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 24, 2006 10:54

Coverdale was good 1974-75, then died musically.
A clown.

Posted by: scenearts ()
Date: February 24, 2006 13:47

Moody Marsden still play together and they are great players. Saw them earlier this year - a great night. Has anyone ever noticed Coverdale does have Fantastic Teeth- you better get shades on if he smiles at you.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: February 24, 2006 16:15

>Coverdale was good 1974-75, then died musically.
>A clown.

funny, seems to fit for Ronnie just with other numbers!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: February 24, 2006 16:20

Some of that early Whitesnake stuff was pretty good, but it definitely started to blow when he went heavy metal. He's a good vocalist; I like some of his stuff from when he was with Deep Purple and also a few songs from that album he made with Jimmy Page.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: February 24, 2006 16:28

Now let me get this straight, Coverdale was only good for about one year?

I agree he was blistering during this time, 'Burn' especially 'Mistreated' And of course the 'Made in Europe' album was recorded on the '75 tour

Does that mean that the early Whitesnake albums were pish? nah, Come an get it, Lovehunter, Ready an Willing were pure classic, british blues influenced rock. As recently as 'Starkers in Tokyo' & 'Restless Heart' ablums showed he could still still sing as well as ever.

Well, I've seen him on a few tours, and recently he's seems to have found a bit of his old form.

Think 'Live in the still of the night' DVD shows that he's still got fuel in the tank.

But my god, he must have had a face lift, he looks like he's got stuck in a wind tunnel!! that said, he's still got a good set of pipes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1476
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home