Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

B******** ticket master
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 11:20

What a joke ticket master is, just tried to get tickets and amazingly the A block came up for £60 tickets halfway imputting my details and the B******** froze me out.

Now they are offering block u28 and even that is frozen out.

Anybody else had the same problem or is it my pc?

Re: B******** ticket master
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 9, 2005 11:37

what show are you talking about, Odean73?

Posted by: tylerdurden2001 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 11:42

It happened to me on the Licks tour, I lost Dublin tickets when there website went down while I was getting final confirmation page up having entered cc details. I am still bitter because it was probably the last chance of getting my Irish friend to come with me to see them due to the ticket prices ever increasing

Date: December 9, 2005 11:45

For cardiff, tried shefield and that was not even showing.

Anyway i have settled for £40 tickets in block U14 as the others was block u28 to 32 and that looked too sideways for my liking, also it frees some more money for other concerts.

Posted by: kennydice58 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 11:47

just got 4 tickets for hampden block B4 and B7 £150 each must be crazy but hey it's the stones man when do ticketmaster send you the passcode for RS.com ?
Cheers
Kenny

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 9, 2005 11:49

my sympathy, Odean73.
something similar happened to me last week, so i know the feeling.
have some Jack and/or popcorn.

Date: December 9, 2005 12:32

Sure will be hitting the white rum tonight, anyway at least i am in for one concert and after looking at barcelona & paris i reckon nice could be on the cards espiecally as i can get flights from birmingham and fairly cheap too.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 13:30

White Rum? Are you worried about the hangover that the "proper" stuff will give you? I say nothing less than Woods 100 will do!

Date: December 9, 2005 14:27

Tell me more about this Woods then is easy to buy, after surviving jamacian rum i reckon i can take anything and also dominion 151 as well

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: December 9, 2005 18:37

Woods 100 means that it is 100% proof (57% by volume). Does that mean that Dominion 151 is 151% proof (75% by volume)? If so, then that'll blow your head off!
I've tried Appleton 151 which really is something - I don't think I'll try it again!

Woods is a great "end of night drink". However, you get a stonker of a hangover if you drink too much - especial when combined with too much real ale.

As they say - make the last drink white and you'll be alright!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1719
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home