Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie Wants Jo Back
Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: October 5, 2009 17:34

Yay another Ronnie thread. We must really love the man. I did want to add this to one of the existing billion threads out there of this sordid affair but figured it warranted it's own thread in a way. And this is the first time I've posted Stones-related news here so why not, eh? smiling smiley

London (ANI): Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood wants to dump his Russian girlfriend and has asked help from lawyers to pay her off so that she does not let out his dirty secrets, sources say. He reportedly told friends that the affair with Ekaterina Ivanova was over. "The infatuation's finished - I do NOT love her."

The guitarist is apparently trying to buy the 20-year-old's silence with a six-figure sum and is keen to be back with his wife Jo. "Kat gives him constant earache and sticks to him like a limpet. But he did sneak away for a phone conference with his brief," News of the World quoted a source as saying.

"One thing they discussed was how to keep Kat from spilling the beans. Kat loves Ronnie and is unlikely to betray him. But she is fiery and unpredictable, and Ronnie's worried she'll reveal things said when his break-up with Jo was at its messiest. The fact is, Ron wants Jo back. And his ideal scenario is Kat agrees to keep her silence for a big payment," the source added.

Seemingly, Wood is finding her young partner annoying and now keenly following his wife, who is participating in reality show Strictly Come Dancing. The insider added: "Kat's obsessed with fame and looks at the Cheeky Girls for inspiration.”

"She sees two Eastern European women without discernible talent who become famous in Britain. That's her idea of success but it leaves Ronnie cold. At the moment he spends most of his time being henpecked by Kat and feeling guilty about Jo. He's also watching Jo bloom on Strictly. His worst nightmare is opening the paper and seeing she's found someone new."

[entertainment.oneindia.in]

Not one of rolemodels, I must say.

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Re: Ronnie Wants Jo Back
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 5, 2009 17:52

I got Jo/yo back.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 5, 2009 18:21

Get back JoJo confused smiley

stupid, ain't it, what's that all for and what's it about

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: October 5, 2009 18:30

yorkey
The fact is, Ron wants Jo back. And his ideal scenario is Kat agrees to keep her silence for a big payment," the source added.

You'd have thought the ideal scenario is "Kat agrees to keep her silence."

Oh well, good to know it's from the reliable source of News of the Worldyawning smiley

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: October 5, 2009 18:49

We all make mistakes and Woodie made a big one...But he's a man with time and money on his hands...Plus, when your over 50, 60 and i'm sure he like many in our generation, still thinks like he's 40....He got to be a kid again...A SUMMER ROMANCE....And sometimes it can even help Ronnie and Jo have a even better marriage if they can work out all the problems from before.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: October 5, 2009 18:56

Just read in the Sun today that he wants to stay with Ekaterina and he and Jo have moved on with their lives, his children are now Ok with it. It also says that he does not want any children with her yet just in case things don't work out.

Well it was in the Sun and you know what they say about The sun "don't believe all you read" Who knows?

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 5, 2009 18:57

If I were Jo - I'd go on a MAJOR f*ck spree before I'd even think of taking him back. But that's just me.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 5, 2009 19:10

Well at least Ronnie gives the tabloids something to write about.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 5, 2009 19:17

Don´t know whether Ronnie is a huge fan of this song or not....

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: October 5, 2009 19:18

I will only believe it when Helter posts this info..........

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: October 5, 2009 21:21

i thought he was henpecked by jo all those years! my prediction: he doesn't go back to jo but instead plays the field for a long time. he's got a roving eye - hell, he mouthed "i love you" to me at a show!

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: October 5, 2009 21:34

little queenie
he's got a roving eye - hell, he mouthed "i love you" to me at a show!

Wait- do women not find that sincere?

Date: October 5, 2009 22:42

cirrhosis
little queenie
he's got a roving eye - hell, he mouthed "i love you" to me at a show!

Wait- do women not find that sincere?

i didn't say that - we have a bit of fan-in-the-front-row history which leads to me say that he's a flirt! it was only a matter of time until he acted on it.

Date: October 5, 2009 22:50

queenie - if I were you i'd pretend he was serious - even if he wasn't.

Date: October 5, 2009 22:57

i was at the side of stage (those cheap tix that i think are the best) and he came over to me during the non-instrumental YCAGWYW section....but then at the palace bar (when i met you), he shot me down when i tried to approach (his bodyguard said "his wife is here!").

Posted by: kingkirby ()
Date: October 5, 2009 22:59

apologies if this has been linked to already - amusing article and photo in the Times - love the detail about bobby keys calling to say he was in town...

[www.timesonline.co.uk]

Date: October 5, 2009 23:07

little queenie
i thought he was henpecked by jo all those years! my prediction: he doesn't go back to jo but instead plays the field for a long time. he's got a roving eye - hell, he mouthed "i love you" to me at a show!

He mouthed that to me too. ??

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:10

He is such a CREEP.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:13

I like to mouth "I'll pay you" or "No one has to know".

Date: October 5, 2009 23:15

stonesrule
He is such a CREEP.

has he always been, or just since this whole Russian chick thing?

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:24

CindyC
stonesrule
He is such a CREEP.

has he always been, or just since this whole Russian chick thing?

he started being a creep when he forgot how to play guitar sometime during the 80's. before that he was great...

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:35

little queenie

do you look russian? winking smiley

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:42

cirrhosis
I like to mouth "I'll pay you" or "No one has to know".

He should learn how to mouth "Prenup".

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: October 6, 2009 00:32

I just think Ronnie is more serious about the Russian than people think...

I don't think he's going back to jo.. there' s no going back.

Date: October 6, 2009 00:46

sweet neo con
little queenie

do you look russian? winking smiley

or more like "do you look like jo"!

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 6, 2009 07:12

It seems to me that Ronnie has long been a leading example of the excesses that "famous" people often get away with.

To me, he is not a superstar, simply a talented guitar player (when he chooses to be) who was lucky enough to become a member of the Stones. His contributions have often been negative and his excesses legend.

I used to know Ronnie when he played with The Faces. A very amusing and likable guy. But he craved more and more attention. He didn't have his own hotel suite in those days. And he was often a charming free-loader. I assumed he would grow up.

With more fame, he didn't have to. Sad that he's disappointed and hurt so many people along the way.

He's made far more money than he deserved to on the basis of how he's abused his musical talent and exploited his somewhat mild ability in the realm of art.

I hope I'm not stepping too hard on the toes of devoted Ronnie fans but frankly his behaviour makes me respect Jeff Beck more with every passing day. But then Beck possesses character and pride.

Date: October 6, 2009 07:18

I want Jo - she's HOT HOT HOT

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: October 6, 2009 12:12

she was HOT HOT HOT

Date: October 6, 2009 13:11

Ronnie is Ronnie. He is a Rolling Stone.
I can't really use the argument of "had this happened in the 60's we'd all be smiling about his adventurism" nowadyas. because in the 60's the were not older men yet.
But I feel like this whole story: we are acting like hens pecking over it.
Dude wants to get laid by some strange; he wants to keep on drinking the Vodka; he's a Stone - he's gonna go out and do it. He's got that "Get-out-of-Jail card that comes with being a Stone. Them's the breaks. That is why I love them to begin with.
When he is done, he is going to try to get his wife and kids back; lowlife, bottom feeder that he is. Jagger and Keith too have all done some very underhanded deeds, and most likely continue doing them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1631
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home