Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Songs
Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: October 29, 2005 13:00

Don't you think that Keith should tey out the songs like Love Somebody and Little T& A in this tour.That is my wish list what's yours anyway?

Re: Songs
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 29, 2005 13:04

He should definetly try Little T&A. If it doesn't work, I won't care. Atleast we know, then!

Date: October 29, 2005 13:06

What about Love Somebody and why Little T&A won't work

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 29, 2005 13:08

sunnybandyo99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about Love Somebody and why Little T&A
> won't work

Love Somebody? No... Little T&A could work, but if it doesn't it could be because:

1. The guitar riff is quite hard.
2. Ronnie has to take a tight solo.
3. Tempo is very important, which is often a problem with the Stones nowadays.

Date: October 29, 2005 13:14

Don't you think Keith can bring that riff on Little T&A.And why not Love somebody It is good song.And Can't be seen too.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: October 29, 2005 13:36

They rehearsed Little T&A in Toronto.
"Love Somebody"?

Posted by: farawayeyes2 ()
Date: October 29, 2005 14:45

A Lot of feef tunes are quite high to sing: think to before they make me run or happy (that's why he does it in A chord, not B as the studio version, he feels more confortable with that key),even you got the silver. I think he still could do well all about you and little t&a. That's the songs i'd like to hear again, with this place is empty replacing infamy!

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 29, 2005 16:36

infamy is the BORINGEST song he's ever done live. i'd rather hear him sing paddycakes than that crappy live song. also replace the worst with here we go round the mullberry bush.this would be a 50 percent upgrade.

Date: October 29, 2005 18:18

LOve Somedody

Date: October 29, 2005 21:42

whay song is that sunny?

Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: October 29, 2005 21:44

What would be more boring than infamy? Only a few I can think of Losing My touch, How Can I Stop & Thief in the Night.

Little T & A, Can't be seen with you, Wanna hold you, You Don't have to mean it, You Got the Silver, If had to do slow ballads then Sleep Tonight & All about you.

Of course the best would be T & A with Before they Make me Run if he could still even do it!

At any rate Keith rules Only 2 do not like the ones from B2B. Forgot The Worst is great too but that & happy could also use a break

Date: October 29, 2005 21:48

me too i don't like only two of kerih's tunes, and they'are thief in the night and how can i stop! well, I can't say can't be seen is my all time preferite song...

Date: October 29, 2005 21:57

wow someone with the exact same taste. Thats cool. The 2 from B2B to me are terrible. Has he even done them live? Can't be seen is not on same low level as those though. I know a lot think How Can I sucks but my understanding is quite many like Thief very much?????? Usually consensus had merit but what is it that draws people into thief so much. I generally try to be objective see what others see & why but for the life of me I don't se what the appeal can possibly be. This is actually hard coming from me because I LOVE Keith tunes!1 Anybody explain whats to like other than "just like it"

Date: October 29, 2005 22:23

cool guy james lynn! yeah he did, thief in the night is on the no security official live! and it's obviusly as terrible as the the studio version!

Date: October 29, 2005 22:29

See there you go again with astute observations and damn good taste! As yes I am a cool guy. Right again Faraway!!!!!!

Date: October 29, 2005 22:31

jameslynn , i also 100% agree with u. the 2 on b2b are so skippable.i can't listen to them!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 29, 2005 22:33

what's to like about it ...
~ the sound of it first of all - it's music from another galaxy;
~ the way it's put together: the relentless un-easy suspense of it;
~ the way the sound and the "storyline" work together to create that intensely brooding atmosphere;
~ it's surprising and boundary-defying;
~ it's beautifully performed;
~ it's unmistakably Keith.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: October 29, 2005 22:34

JJFlash after getting off on the wrong foot we are clicking . Ya know smart minds with impeccable taste often butt heads initially!!!!!!!!!!! James (The MEZ)

Date: October 29, 2005 22:35

exactly bro, exactly!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1199
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home