Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hi
Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: October 25, 2005 11:06

Just asking Do online relationship/friendships last?

Re: hi
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 25, 2005 11:17

Only until both people see a photo of each other...!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: October 25, 2005 13:07

I have a girlfriend in London.We have seen photo of each other.I had few altercation with her.But after that things went okay.Last to last week she said computer upgrdation,then school project.When I asked her is our relationship is over she says no unless I break it.I jut can't understand whether she has any interest or not.I asked it many times but didn't get reply.Please help me.

Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: October 25, 2005 13:16

um ok

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 25, 2005 13:23

Kiss a few other dolls on the side and see how that makes you feel before ya make ya next move....Aw yeah and play hard to get but dont get left in the room on ya own if ya dig what I mean.

ROCKMAN

Date: October 25, 2005 13:25

Please give me solution.After 4 days I will cslebrate 16th birthday but now I'm crying

Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: October 25, 2005 13:36

With Women.. if you are for real...Don't stop you're life for some girl, especially one you haven't even met. Don't cry in your beer and sound desperate. Be yourself and let her make up her own mind. Nothing more a turnoff for the chicks than a sad deserate guy! Get on with your life and maybe someone attractive will notice you have one.

Date: October 25, 2005 14:53

So online relations doesn't lasts long

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: October 25, 2005 15:13

Listen to Tumbling Dice and act on it Sunnyboy!!!

Posted by: rock'nroller ()
Date: October 25, 2005 17:19

Turn what seems bad to you into good. You obviously have great personal skills. Use these abilities and skills you have in forming friendships and use them on a more personal level ~ face to face. Go out and live life to it's fullest, and have faith in your fellow mankind! Have you been a Stones fan long?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1406
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home