Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT. Robbie Williams 'back in the studio with Take That'
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: September 29, 2009 20:18

Erik_Snow
pgarof
Erik_Snow
pgarof
Erik_Snow
Is there ANYbody that cares?

I'm sure he has a massive fan base, I am not one who would buy his music but I thought it would be of some interest to some people as we are all music fans! There are so many small minded people on this board, can't one share information without being made to feel stupid all the time?

"music", that's a kind of a wide term, I'd say - I doubt there's a big percentage who are reading this board that care about Take That....that's all - sorry if you feel stupid for making this thread; I would have, me too

I can't see the point of making personal digs at people.

If you're so soft-skinned that you take every critisicm of your stupid thread as "personal digs", then don't post such crap on IORR - what did you expect

As I said before i am not a Take that fan but still thought just maybe some people may be interested just to give the forum a little variety, i really wish I hadn't bothered, your proberbly right I should have expected such remarks from people like yourself.

The Stones are my passion still and always will be but there is still room to disscuss other things now and again.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 29, 2009 20:39

This argument shouldn't occur period. Freinds right?

Comish.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 29, 2009 23:27

I don’t own a single Take That or Robbie Williams release, but will stick up for them purely because I understand where the masses who buy their product are coming from.

The non-Brits (rich girls? Erik, you are talking shite) on this here board, don’t ‘get it’, but that I can, perhaps, understand.

Date: September 30, 2009 02:35

I never thought I'd say this: but I hope BV shuts this thread down.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 30, 2009 02:42

Yeah shut it down before it multiplies .....

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1346
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home