Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Just want know that
Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: October 14, 2005 07:08

Just want know that many rock/pop bands like Beatles,Faces,The Wjo have split up.But THE ROLLING STONES are still carrying on.Is it that they have mutual understanding specially between Mick and Keith

Re: Just want know that
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 14, 2005 16:39

Don't forget their respect and understanding of George Washington, Ben Franklin, etc.. For our European friends, these guys' pictures are on U. S. money!

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: October 14, 2005 16:44

Beatles,Faces,The Wjo(!!)....... it don't help they some of them have snuffed it years ago!

Posted by: Fan Since 1964 ()
Date: October 14, 2005 22:13

They have the urge, the competence, the will and the personal chemistry to go on!
They may not be the musicians head to head with other musicians but they got something special and really it's hard to tell what. I believe it's their musical common roots that bring them back to each other!

Charlei once said "Keith brings lots of emotion and Mick brings direction" which I think maybe is what Ronnie and Charlie wants!

Still there's a lots of reasons why they still are here! Hopefully that doesn't change over the next decade or so! Hope they're going for the 50th anniversary!

Been Stoned since 1964 and still am!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 15, 2005 01:06

Keith's a mad man with a shooter...the other three know that if they mention the word "quit" Keith'll plug 'em....Whop!!

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1690
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home