Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Crossing Jordan
Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: October 3, 2005 16:28

Did anyone happen to catch the TV crime program "Crossing Jordan" last night? It featured segments of both "Rough Justice" and "Oh No Not You Again" during the episode. It's the first time I've heard anything from ABB featured on a television program. A good plug for the album - - and not a bad little TV show, either!

Ride like the wind at double speed.....

Re: Crossing Jordan
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 3, 2005 16:45

I saw part of the show and the only Stones song I heard was Look What the Cat Dragged In.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: October 3, 2005 16:46

Yes, I saw it too. It really caught my attention, and the songs fit perfectly into the scenes, especially "Rough Justice" being played in a biker bar.

Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: October 3, 2005 16:49

I must have missed hearing "Look What The Cat Dragged In" - - wow, 3 songs on one program! Very cool!

Posted by: gut ()
Date: October 3, 2005 17:21

Was this a Stones-related episode, somehow, just like that lame Beverly Hills 90210 mistake? Ol just good musical tastes on part of some Hollywood scorer?

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 3, 2005 17:29

It wasn't Stones related. It was actually pretty good. I only saw LWTCDI though.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: October 3, 2005 17:30

Wendy and Lisa , of Prince's Revolution fame, do the "musical consultation" for the show.

PS: Jill Hennessey is HOT!

Karl

Posted by: gut ()
Date: October 3, 2005 17:34

=======Wendy and Lisa , of Prince's Revolution fame, do the "musical consultation" for the show. =========

Man, what a cake job!!! I'm jealous...just pick out tunes and get paid a large sum. It can't get any easier than that.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Posted by: bassaleman ()
Date: October 3, 2005 17:43

it was very cool for a show that really needs it...

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 3, 2005 23:01

Did they play Oh No? Rough Justice came on when the guy went into the biker bar and then Look What The Cat Dragged In came on when the bikers returned the dead body back to the morgue. I was surprised to hear the songs playing. Don't watch the show much but just happened to be watching it last night.
Maybe they'll play more on tonight's Las Vegas, which is the conclusion to last night's Crossing Jordan. I like the idea of characters showing up on other shows.

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: October 10, 2005 19:49

Rain Fell Down was the opening music last night.

Jill Hennessey still looking hot.

Karl

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1507
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home