Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: remasters hard on jags voice.
Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: September 22, 2009 01:04

skipstone
I've heard plenty of songs on the radio that sounded bigger and better than I've listened to on anything else but a radio. It's not at home. It's anywhere. Some songs just sound better on the radio. Sorry you can't hear that or accept that. But I know what I hear and it's not shit. I heard She's So Cold on the radio on day and was floored by how good it sounded and then went home and played it on several sound systems and it never once sounded as good. Home audio systems are very dry. The radio beefs everything up. That's a big difference. Yeah I know they're supposed to sound like they do at home - but the radio gives them a bump and it's huge.

Haven't read everything mailed yet but whatever many others say I also had the absolute same impression very often!

Heard something on radio in the car or whereever and it sounded great. Then later I listened to it at home on a good system and was disapointed. Never got that good sound again!
Often wondered about this before!

Re: remasters hard on jags voice.
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: September 22, 2009 02:20

YOU SEE HELTER! I'm not the only one! TOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1309
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home