Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

cd shops in St. Louis
Posted by: Brad F ()
Date: July 28, 2005 07:40

I'm heading down to St. Louis this weekend, and I don't know if I'll have any time to go cd shopping or not, but just in case, does anybody know of any good places to get Stones cds in St. Louis?

If so, please let me know.

Thanks.

Re: cd shops in St. Louis
Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: July 28, 2005 08:16

Streetside Records on Delmar.

Also, there was a place on Hampton, "Record something," (a few years back), this one may be closed tho.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Posted by: Brad F ()
Date: July 28, 2005 16:47

LISMM63,

Thanks for the advice. I hope that I'll have time to check these places out.

Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: July 28, 2005 17:05

The place on Hampton is called the Record Exchange. It's on the corner of Hampton and Eichelberger. They have the largest selection of used vinyl I've ever seen. They also have a fairly good selection of CDs.

My favorite place to go is called Now Hear This. It's in Kirkwood, near Highway 44 and Lindbergh. They have alot of "import" CDs and DVDs. I can never walk out of there without spending a mint. It's a fairly small shop, but they have alot of goodies. Just tell the guy who works there what you're interested in, and he'll show you some good stuff.

Posted by: cowskins ()
Date: July 28, 2005 18:15

I concur with Now Hear This in Kirkwood. Great selection of live shows. I've dropped a lot of jack there.

Euclid records is also a good source- the Maplewood location on Big Bend has CD's while the Central West End location has vinyl.

Good luck.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home