Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New News from Moncton?
Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: July 12, 2005 04:04

Anyone have any new info on Moncton besides all the busses going to the airport from Halifax? Now that the Flea Market's over has anything been done to the concert sight? ANd why are there still VIP tickets available from Ticketmaster?

Re: New News from Moncton?
Date: July 12, 2005 17:44

$99.00 Canadian GA tickets now available at TM (11:30am ADT)

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 12, 2005 17:55

I have been trying to get a flight home to Europe from Moncton. It's not easy. They have offered flights with stop-over in Halifax and St John. Optional Montreal. Just can't figure out those three cities. Three airports in that area and even intercontinental flights. But no greyhound buses or amtrak with easy access from Moncton to St John? Or Halifax?

PS. That show will be great indeed. Can't wait...

Bjornulf

Date: July 12, 2005 18:12

bv, The drive from Halifax Airport would be about 2.5 - 3 hours to Moncton. Hotels should be available in Amherst or Truro between Halifax airport and Moncton. If rental cars are available at YHZ - I'd do that

Date: July 13, 2005 01:31

There are buses everyday to Saint John from Moncton. If you have to fly out of Saint John, you are welcome to stay overnight with my family. Next day I can get you to the airport...I suspect all flights in the area will be hard to book though because of the concert. You can always come back to Saint John with us from the concert site.

Date: July 13, 2005 18:42

Do you have an e-mail address that is working Richard? Thanks!

Bjornulf

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 13, 2005 19:02

bv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But no greyhound buses or amtrak with easy access from Moncton to St John? Or Halifax?

ViaRail operates in that region.
[www.viarail.ca]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-13 19:06 by erikjjf.

Date: July 14, 2005 03:29

Bjornulf. You can reach me at remcam@nbnet.nb.ca.

Richard

Posted by: Gramps ()
Date: July 15, 2005 16:35

Looks like Magnetic Hill's going for 100,000. Wow - Ticketmaster still selling both GA and VIP.

the lights on but nobody's home

Date: July 15, 2005 18:45

Really? Did they get a permit for more people on the site? That would be great. One of the biggest crowds for the Stones in America then it seems.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home