Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Just made a big mistake, any help?
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: June 11, 2005 19:42

I just bought a ticket fo the United Center show for my brother.
However there is one big problem!!!
The ticket isn't mailed out to me but i have to pick it up on the day of the concert where i should present the credit card i used to purchase this ticket and a valid photo ID. But the BIG problem is that i'm not going to be in Chicago or the USA that day or anywhere soon because i live in Holland!!!!
Is there a way that they send me the ticket like they do when you live in the States or Canada?

Thanks

Cheers,
Wuudy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-11 19:43 by Wuudy.

Re: Just made a big mistake, any help?
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 11, 2005 19:46

er ... do you look like your brother? as in:
send him the credit card and an ID you don't need every day?

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: June 12, 2005 08:27

I thought there was a ticket pickup centre in Eastern Canada for the Moncton show and requested a Ticketmaster pickup. I found out that the closest centre is in Toronto! I phoned Ticketmaster Canada - waited 30-40 minutes but finally talked to a really helpful person. Since Ticketmaster has my name, address, credit card number on file when I order tickets - I asked him to charge me the delivery fee and have them sent fed ex to me. So if your brother does not look like you, You could call TM, tell them your from a foreign country and don't understand the American Way of Tickets and they will probably send them to you for a fee.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 12, 2005 09:24

i would just email TM - I'm sure they'll be able to help you with this...

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 12, 2005 12:36

No they want not help you. I had the same problem.

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: June 12, 2005 15:40

i am assuming you accidentally ordered it for pick up at show,or is it ticketmasters policy not to mail tickets to another country.where does your brother live?call them if he is in u.s. they will probably mail to him,i think if you call them they will help.there really not the monster everyone makes them out to be.good luck buddy.

john scialfa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-12 15:42 by backstreetboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home