Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS Fan Club Membership Question
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 17, 2005 16:41

I bought a ticket last Thursday (Miami) and have yet to receive my memebership confirmation. I will need the code in case the second show tickets go on sale (Feb 4 2006)

This brings up a good question; Are you able to use your membership for the same venue if another concert is added? I should be able to because my membership was used for just one ticket. Does anyone know?

Chris F

Re: RS Fan Club Membership Question
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 17, 2005 16:43

but you wont be able to use the same presale code for another show or am I reading what youre saying incorrectly

You'll need a new membership if you have already used your access code

You will NOT be able to use your membership for a second show at the same venue if you've used it already!

whats this about a 2nd Miami show in February?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-17 16:50 by Gazza.

Date: May 17, 2005 16:58

GAZZA Check out "World Tour 2005/2006" link on home page it says Miami probably Feb 4 2006.

And let me tell you that it is unfair as hell, only getting one concert usage out of the membership! I only used one ticket. This sucks!

Chris F

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 17, 2005 16:58

From the IORR tour page:

Sat Feb 4 2006 American Airlines Arena Miami, FL USA 20,000 PROBABLY

Date: May 17, 2005 17:07

Chris Fountain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> GAZZA Check out "World Tour 2005/2006" link on
> home page it says Miami probably Feb 4 2006.

cheers
>
> And let me tell you that it is unfair as hell,
> only getting one concert usage out of the
> membership! I only used one ticket. This sucks!
>

same boat as the rest of us, I'm afraid, Chris....!

Date: May 17, 2005 17:14

It seems like the tour is well thought out from a financial standpoint. I'm sure one of the concerts will be broadcast live on Pay per View sometime in November.

Chris F

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 17, 2005 18:01

I will advice people here to do trades. If you don't need 4 tickets then use the IORR Buy/Sell/Trade pages to make contacts, trades and swap so that you get 4 shows and not just one out of one membership. It should not be that hard. A lot of us go to multiple shows, and the pre/post-sales offer is a superb way of getting rid of 95% of the queue. Mind you, in some cities this time around the tickets, even for stadium shows, are blown away in hours...

PS. The membership system is a way to bypass the queue. Don't look at it as a threat or a curse - see it as an opportunity. Find some friends and secure the tickets you need, without having to fight with the public sales on TM. They will do 100+ shows on this tour - this is just the beginning.

Bjornulf

Date: May 17, 2005 18:05

thats certainly the way I'm banking on getting tickets for Giants if I'm going over to NY

If you can get 4 people together and buy a membership between you and plan it properly, it works much better than scrambling in the public sale.

Date: May 17, 2005 18:36

Gazza,

I think the bubble may burst on the ticket situation if they keep adding shows. I'm finacially strapped to the first Miami show but I will be patient for the second show.

I think the folks in Va, NC, and DC areas need to be cautious, Scott Stadium seats 61,000 and I think that will give those folks ample opportunity to score tix at decent prices (somewhat decent)

Chris F.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1612
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home