Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Rolling Stones will play at your wedding for only $9 million
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:32

The amount makes "sense" if you think about it. If they do a show for 45.000 with an average ticket price of $200 you get $9.000.000

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: August 31, 2009 15:46

9 million - that's a bargain! It's getting married that's a rip off. They take 50 % of everything. Just ask Ronnie!

The price is "up to 9 million" - depending on wether they like tha cats or not. When they played at Angela and Dominic's wedding - it was a lot cheaper.
And sometimes they'll play at birthdays or private functions, if they're in town anyway. (O'Leary of Ryan Air, Las Vegas. I think they charged full price for that one. Thomas of EMA Telstar, Stockholm, which was probably out of gratitude for what he's done for them over the years.)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 1, 2009 23:06

As I stated before the Stones sound like a wedding party band for many years already...cool smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 1, 2009 23:24

JumpingKentFlash
sweetcharmedlife
JumpingKentFlash
Does that mean that for a mere 4 mill. bucks, I could get both Xtina and J-Lo to do butt-dances in front of me while singing about their bodies? I'd sure take Palmela out while watching them.

Why don't you just rent a movie. It's cheaper.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
I have already tried whacking off to The Biggest Bang box set. It doesn't do it for me. But it did get juicy when that Brazilian worker said "Bunda".

TMI Kent. LOL

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home