Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Rod Stewart this Saturday
Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: August 5, 2009 21:06

Rod is coming here to BC this Saturday Aug 8th. Yes, I'm going with my girl other half. Anyone else here going?

Re: OT: Rod Stewart this Saturday
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: August 5, 2009 21:44

I saw on Ticketmaster earlier that they were selling upper bowl four packs for $100. I've seen Rod I think three or four times over the years in Vancouver. At this point, I only want to see him in a Faces reunion!
Similar situation with Aerosmith, who are here on the 14th. It seems they're having trouble selling tickets so they have upper bowl tickets for $79. I just saw them here a couple years ago with Motley Crue and since they're only touring to promote their guitarhero video game, I don't really have any desire to see them again, especially in BC Place concert bowl. However, I am going to AC/DC at the end of the month!

Date: August 6, 2009 02:30

Enjoy your AC/DC hope your ears won't be rining too much in the days following! Looking forward to Rod. I've seen him bout 3 or 4 times here, once in Sacramento, CA in 90's. You never know with rock music when a artist is gonna call it quits at any time.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 8, 2009 03:05

He puts up a helluva show these days, ya aint gonna be disappointed, tippy!

Date: August 8, 2009 08:55

Yes, I know. I was lucky to catch him last time 2 years ago same venue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home