Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sticky fingers restaurant
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 21, 2009 17:07

When I was there for ABB we didn't need reservations for early dinner. Food was not memorable at all. Rather bland I must say, but the waiter was rather nice. In fact, he let me take a menu out with me, so long as I stuffed it in my shirt so no one would see! I still have it and hope to one day have it framed in my very own Voodoo Lounge!!! The memorabilia was incredible. Very sadly didn't know about the basement and now will have to remember to go again to Sticky Fingers if ever I find myself in London again!!

Re: Sticky fingers restaurant
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 21, 2009 18:57

People are too critical. I was just there two weeks ago for a late lunch with my family, and it was fine. I would say that the food was similar to Hard Rock and TGI Fridays, but I think it is better than both of those joints. The place loses a lot of its atmosphere during the day, when the memorabilia all looks a little washed out and there are few people there, but it's still a nice thing to do if you have time.

The memorabilia is OK - some decent stuff. The only item I really coveted, though, was the poster from their shows in Hawaii in January 73 - I took my picture next to that one.

If there is one gripe that I have, it is that they were playing the Eagles Greatest Hits throughout our meal. Oh well, at least I could see the stones on the widescreen in the bar. Have fun.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home