Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DO NOT TRADE WITH MARKO KUUSELLA! HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!
Posted by: Gene Broxson ()
Date: June 18, 2009 02:50

DO NOT TRADE WITH MARKO KUUSELLA! HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!

I have known this guy for eight years. He was a great trader and great friend. Suddenly he will not finish his trades. I have waited for 18 months. He will not answer his emails. He is not injured. He is not sick. He is still trading with people and now they are telling me that he is doing the same thing to them.

I am warning the Rolling Stones trading community that Marko Kuusella from Finland has become either a deliberate thief or he is utterly irresponsible. I am trying to prevent other honest traders from getting ripped off by this guy.

You have all been warned.

Gene M. Broxson

Re: DO NOT TRADE WITH MARKO KUUSELLA! HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!
Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: June 18, 2009 02:54

I did a trade with him in the 90's all went well. It is a shame what time does to a guy, guess he is rolling too much.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 18, 2009 03:02

... good time ta play The Meters - My Name Up In Lights

ROCKMAN

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: June 18, 2009 03:57

Gene, pardon me(and everyone else here) for asking in this forum but its the only
way I know to ask the question. A few years back I used to know(and trade) with someone I think that you may know-Steve Kinney. And then he just dissapeared. I know he had some health problems and was hoping nothing happened. Would you know of he is alright?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1512
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home