Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Bill Wyman's "Rolling with the Stones"
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 3, 2009 00:47

Edith Grove
curt
Edith Grove
curt
Had the honor of being a contributor and all because of a little read thread on this forum.

I'd like to see that thread again. Is it possible for you to post a link?

I would be happy to post a link, but I do not think that the post is still accessible. It was a post from some time late in 2001 in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of the forum (right now the posts only go back as far as 2004 I think). There were very few replies and and the majority of those were loaded with ridicule and derision of the person who started the thread.
Turns out he was one of the "researchers" for the Rolling With the Stones book project.

Yeah, BV reset the board around September '04, I believe.
Would have been nice to go back and look at that thread.

Thanks, curt!

so does that mean that the archives beyond a certain point do not exist or are inaccessible?? That is not good, there is so much knowledge and wisdom on this board re the band.

i hope bv himself has retained EVERYTHING since day 1 electronic web version AND print version somewhere.

and bytheway, thewaybackmachine may not get u beyond certain levels -- if u click on a thread or a link, something may or may not necessarily appear...

p

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1401
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home