Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

EBay item - Jacket 1 of a kind - given by Mick
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 22, 2009 17:21

Here is an interesting item on eBay:

The seller's message:

Hello i am selling my personal 1976 / TOUR OF EUROPE / ROLLING STONE TOUR JACKET, that was given to me by Mick Jaegar. i was in Europe in 1976 and went on tour with my boyfriend who worked for the Stones.

One night after a show Mick was coming out of the dressing room and threw it to me. it has been hanging in my closet since then. The material is very DELICATE but it is in near mint condition.

I have looked everywhere to try and find a jacket like this and i have never seen one anywhere...!!!!!!!!!!! I think i might be the only one. Somebody tell me !!!

For a collector this would be something not all of your buddies would have. If there are others please let me know!!!

I am selling this WORLDWIDE... so you must have a paypal account and a good rating...

I really do want to sell this, but i have no idea of how much it is worth so i am going to put $750 or best offer that i will accept. It might take a couple of times on EBAY but thats cool....

if you have any imformation about this jacket please let me know...peace...and Rock and Roll

item is listed as being in: Nederland, Colorado (never heard of that place)

Here is the link to the full ad (enjoy the viewing!):

[cgi.ebay.com]

P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-23 17:06 by bv.

Re: Interesting Item on EBay - ROLLING STONES /1976 Tour of Europe/ Jacket 1 of a kind - given by Mick
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: March 22, 2009 17:31

keep the jacket, give me whats behind door number one

Re: Interesting Item on EBay - ROLLING STONES /1976 Tour of Europe/ Jacket 1 of a kind - given by Mick
Date: March 22, 2009 17:46

the type of reaction I expected, and wanted in part. My thoughts are the same, but especially on this, the first day of spring plus one!!

But also, seems to be a bit of an airhead if u read what she wrote.

p

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: March 22, 2009 18:10

This is one of those really cheapie promo items that radio stations etc. give away.

Mick was probably looking for a trash can.

Posted by: GNAT ()
Date: March 22, 2009 18:13

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: March 22, 2009 18:28

This is one of those really cheapie promo items that radio stations etc. give away.

-----

the jacket or the girl?

Posted by: A Stone Alone ()
Date: March 22, 2009 18:42

Must have been very young in 1976 !!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 22, 2009 19:03

My God it's so ugly it must be genuine...
One day the "ladies" who have slept with MJ in the 80's will sell the condom used that night I tell ya smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-22 19:05 by dcba.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: March 22, 2009 19:16

Wonder if it's an U.S. XL or European XL?

Posted by: JK ()
Date: March 22, 2009 19:24

I just noticed that she´s wearing a Stones jacket

Date: March 22, 2009 19:25

She does have a nice little rack.

Date: March 22, 2009 19:42

I just emailed her and told her to come here!

Date: March 22, 2009 19:51

please join us and bring your rack

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 22, 2009 20:34

stonesrule

Mick was probably looking for a trash can.

lol! i don't believe her story anyway...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 22, 2009 20:57

Yeah the story is dicey and is that a bullet hole between her boobs .........

ROCKMAN

Posted by: JK ()
Date: March 22, 2009 21:44

Who is "Mick Jaegar"?

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: March 22, 2009 21:52

JK
Who is "Mick Jaegar"?

frontman of the greatest Stones cover band in the world, "The Roaring Bones".

Date: March 22, 2009 22:07

the jacket is more than likely a fraud, how can there not be any others if its a crew tour jacket?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-22 22:12 by melillo.

Date: March 23, 2009 00:43

I thought of asking her if she is the gal in the foto.

I doubt it as that lucious young body is much too young to have followed the Stones in '76!!!

The Plexi

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 23, 2009 15:29

My idea is she (or her mom?) got shagged by a junkie syphilitic roadie back in 76.
Now she's trying to recoup her doctor bill grinning smiley

Posted by: Pokalheld ()
Date: March 23, 2009 16:09

I didn't know about merchandising products of 1976. Very interesting item. Watching these photos -> spring fever

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 23, 2009 16:23

show us her face so we can better JUDGE this item

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home