Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Have any of the Stones ever done this
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 18, 2009 17:59

And don't forget Keith' march to save the St Richard's hospital.
Was it in 2007 or 2008?

Sorry,ablettI did not see your post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-18 18:18 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: March 18, 2009 18:12

GNAT
If Paul Stanley does anything for charity, rest assured, there is a reason for it. Paul and Gene are two of the greediest pieces of human feces to ever offend the atmosphere with their repulsive stench. These two "people" are not capable of a kind act of the heart, for it is an organ they do not posess. They long ago gave up looking in the mirror, the guilt surely must be a monumental weight to carry.

If you could melt these walking, talking refuse heaps down to their core ingredients, you may be able to afford a stale piece of Bazooka Joe bubblegum, if you're really, really lucky. Such a purchase would be seen as a wonderful deal.

The only true talant in KISS was Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Gene and Paul are only fit to play birthday parties, to backwoods children who have never been exposed to music. This way, they have no standard to compare them to, so the disapointment won't be too bad.

They need to pack up the KISS show, albums, comic books and all the other garbage they released to an unsuspecting public in the KISS coffen, bury it as deep as possible, burn the spot that its buried in, then salt the ground so nothing can ever grow there again. Then, put a fence around the whole area and forbid trespassing, and forget the whole damn thing that was KISS.

I don't know if the Stones ever did anything like this or not, but they didn't do "Ladies In Waiting" and for that, I'm thankful.

Great Post !!! Keep up the great work. I can't wait for your next installment (U2?, Madonna?....) by the way coffin doesn't have an "e".

Posted by: MissNBrian ()
Date: March 18, 2009 23:56

SwayStones
And don't forget Keith' march to save the St Richard's hospital.
Was it in 2007 or 2008?

Sorry,ablettI did not see your post.

wasn't this the hospital that Marlon was born in?

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: March 19, 2009 00:20

Great post about Kiss GNAT. Though I have to admit I did like "Hard Luck Women"

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 982
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home