Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Concert dorks can ruin a show
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 2, 2009 03:32

Saw John Fogerty a few years (5-6) back, He was plenty loud - like it oughta be .... and clear too. Excellent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-02 03:33 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 2, 2009 03:34

tatters
Are we all in kindergarten here, or what?

Perhaps yes, if the kindergartener in the front row dictates how everyone will enjoy the show!

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 2, 2009 03:43

When someone tells me how to act or not act at a concert... things get 'colourful'.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 2, 2009 03:54

Back in '94 - Stones at the Rose Bowl - A few of my friends who went to that show, (they were sitting in a different location than me & my wife) one of them lit up a joint and someone sitting behind them yells out "this ain't the 60's anymore" turning around, they saw it was a family with small kids. One of my friends wanted to respond by saying,"why are you bringing kids to a Stones concert?" He decided to keep his mouth shut and put out the joint.

Was that a smart move or was he a wimp?

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 2, 2009 03:57

Kind of wimpy, but a douchebag like that shouldn't bring his family and not exect that stuff to go on. He'd probably have snitched your buddy to security. So... mind of wimpy, but smart. I would have ignored him and enjoyed my spliff.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 2, 2009 03:57

BluzDude
Back in '94 - Stones at the Rose Bowl - A few of my friends who went to that show, (they were sitting in a different location than me & my wife) one of them lit up a joint and someone sitting behind them yells out "this ain't the 60's anymore" turning around, they saw it was a family with small kids. One of my friends wanted to respond by saying,"why are you bringing kids to a Stones concert?" He decided to keep his mouth shut and put out the joint.

Was that a smart move or was he a wimp?

Bothconfused smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1436
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home