Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Do ya hang out with anybody from IORR?
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 4, 2011 00:11

It's a bit hard when ya' the only IORR member in ya' country..im down here all by myself.Mind you my pet parrot "Rollie" is a big IORR and Stones fan he can listen to Stones music all day 'n ' night and if he's not doing that he just stares at the computer screen ..cool a' smoking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 4, 2011 00:49

colonial
It's a bit hard when ya' the only IORR member in ya' country..im down here all by myself.Mind you my pet parrot "Rollie" is a big IORR and Stones fan he can listen to Stones music all day 'n ' night and if he's not doing that he just stares at the computer screen ..cool a' smoking smiley

Don't you have a band like Split Enz that you can rally around the troops with?

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 4, 2011 00:51

As I write this, Rockman has just returned with sunblock for my nose and Keith is next in line.....Oh waiter, another margarita, please.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 4, 2011 01:06

As I write this, Rockman has just returned with sunblock for my nose and Keith is next in line

............. Yeah but Dylan's a bit pissed off with me

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 4, 2011 02:57

That Bob is a -- never used this word before -- a spoilsport.
I suspect he's pissed off at not being invited to join SuperHeavy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-04 02:58 by stonesrule.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: August 4, 2011 04:57

No. I have a very bad acne break out and best not to be seen by ANYbody.

Plus, I get food stuck between my braces and it isn't pretty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-04 05:04 by riverrat.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 4, 2011 12:36

JJHMick
I was at Chuck Leavell's last concert in 2007 in Germany and saw somebody next to me taking pictures. He published his on stonestreff and here and I wrote him (in English!) an e-mail that I had been there too, a friend of mine had taken pictures too and I had written an article on Chuck's solo tour.
He answered in ... German. And the first sentence was something like Don't be shocked but look at my zip code of my signature first before reading on.
I realized we live 5 km from each other... (Probably even "stranger": We were born in the same town in a totally different area of Germany from where we are living now!)
He took me to Ronnie's Ambassador's concert last year and we were meeting lots of people of this board (I should have taken down the names; even talked to the author of a Stones book I have!) including shaking hands with somebody and when I asked who was that he said: That was bv...

Nice story ,Mick !smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1299
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home