Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Think Charlie Ever Had a Dalliance? (=runnin' 'round with other women, cheating, etc)
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 12, 2009 19:12

HS I luv ya... pout pout kiss

Re: Think Charlie Ever Had a Dalliance? (=runnin' 'round with other women, cheating, etc)
Posted by: marvpeck ()
Date: February 12, 2009 20:07

I think you guys need to stop talking like this before
Charlies comes down all dressed up and knocks you out!

Marv Peck

Y'all remember that rubber legged boy

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 12, 2009 20:35

Hey Tim, can we submit personal questions about YOU?

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: February 12, 2009 21:23

Well, in Bill's Stone Alone book there is bit about he and Charlie "having some girls" -just the one reference.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 12, 2009 21:38

stonesrule
Hey Tim, can we submit personal questions about YOU?

sure, cant guarantee how or if i will answer them, but i will do what i can!

plexi

Date: February 12, 2009 21:40

jlowe
Well, in Bill's Stone Alone book there is bit about he and Charlie "having some girls" -just the one reference.

just got a cheap first edition hardback on ebay,waiting for it to arrive.

what page number??!!

plexi

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: February 12, 2009 21:52

Havent got my copy to hand....1964 period from memory, its in chronological order, as you would expect from Bill.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: February 12, 2009 21:53

If you forget Charlie's day job, he and Shirley are a couple who show and breed horses for a hobby. If they are a faithful couple (and I've no reason to doubt it) they truly ARE an exception in this case. The horse world is not known for monogamy.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 12, 2009 22:24

QUESTION Number 1

How many times did your wife say: "Oh honey, you go see the Stones. I'll find something else to do."

Re: Do You Suppose Charlie Ever Had a Dalliance?
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 13, 2009 02:48

timbernardis
when was the bras pic taken? I bet Rockman has it.

Mid-sixties, or so. Charlie is standing next to a clothes drying rack full of bras, with a big grin on his face.
I remember it is in front of a brick wall that was built rather poorly, with a lot of cement hanging out from between the bricks.

Date: February 13, 2009 06:07

stonesrule
QUESTION Number 1

How many times did your wife say: "Oh honey, you go see the Stones. I'll find something else to do."

actually, not quite put that way, but she has told me to go ahead two or three times, usu when we were in a city with two shows and I would go see the first and together we would both see the second.

She had never seen the Stones til after we got together in '88 and the first show she saw was #2 at Indianapolis in 89. Since then, she has seen 23 more for a total of 24 vs. my 45.

plex

addendum: she did let me go alone to Europe in June 07 when I saw 7 of the first 8, often in the company of German women except for Barcelona when she flew in and joined me in Rom, then we flew back to Barcelona which we saw together.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-13 06:12 by timbernardis.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 13, 2009 06:49

I don't know, but I learned a new word today from this thread. Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-13 06:51 by ryanpow.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: February 13, 2009 06:50

Charlie is my darling

Date: February 13, 2009 06:53

ryanpow
I don't know, but I learned a new word today from this thread. Thanks!

one other benefit to u: when you hear CHARLIE, you automatically think THE PLEXIGLASS!!

p

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 13, 2009 06:58

timbernardis
ryanpow
quote]

one other benefit to u: when you hear CHARLIE, you automatically think THE PLEXIGLASS!!

p

Yes indeed, and that is always a good thing.

Re: Do You Suppose Charlie Ever Had a Dalliance?
Posted by: stonesmusicfan ()
Date: February 13, 2009 13:57

slew
I would say no, but who knows and who really cares

IM BLIND...IM BLIND...IM BLIND !

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home