Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Open letter to BV and IORRians
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 5, 2009 20:36

Since we are all emotionally attached to the Stones I would suggest London ..cool smiley

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: January 5, 2009 20:50

Yeah, why not a Hyde Park-reunion? They were out of tune then - and now...well, therefore I´m sure it will sound just about the same...It would round up things a bit! SMILE!

Posted by: kath51 ()
Date: January 5, 2009 23:13

gazza!!!! please e mail me, i have many questions of you!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-05 23:38 by kath51.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: January 6, 2009 00:01

bv
Geographically as well as travel wise the center for Stones fans in Europe is Frankfurt. Emotionally the center is London. Business wise it is New York City. Many fans are saving up their money for spending on a future tour. I think it is wise to arrange such an event around a set of one or more shows happing with the Stones at the same place, i.e. in one of these three cities.

Are you saying that the Stones may be playing this summer in one of these places?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 6, 2009 00:15

pgarof
bv
Geographically as well as travel wise the center for Stones fans in Europe is Frankfurt. Emotionally the center is London. Business wise it is New York City. Many fans are saving up their money for spending on a future tour. I think it is wise to arrange such an event around a set of one or more shows happing with the Stones at the same place, i.e. in one of these three cities.

Are you saying that the Stones may be playing this summer in one of these places?

No. I am saying these three places are central when looking into a place to meet. I don't think they will do anything live wise until 2010.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1634
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home