Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: A Merry Christmas to all on IORR
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: December 24, 2008 20:00

jagger50
Have a cool yul.

Brynner?? winking smiley

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 24, 2008 20:04

To you and yours from me and mine...Happy,Happy's...And wish me luck.because I'm about to drive into the middle of a snowstorm....Just because I can.moody smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: December 24, 2008 20:22

I can hear all the women in our lives saying:

"Can´t you keep away from that computer for just one day a year."grinning smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 24, 2008 20:55

Merry Christmas everybody

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 24, 2008 20:59

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: December 24, 2008 22:01

Merry Christmas winking smiley

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: December 24, 2008 22:06

Merry Christmas to all my Stones friends!

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: December 24, 2008 22:31

Happy Holidays to all of you guys out there and don't forget to have a few drinks, smoke a couple of joints and put on some Stones music and play it really loud.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: December 24, 2008 23:13

sweet neo con
Merry Christmas & Happy Neo Year's wishes to everyone on IORR!!
(3 months until another little Rolling Stones fan enters the world!!)

Oh I am in such a crap mood but this nice picture of SNC and his very cute wife cheered me up a bit. You both look like such nice people (and I know you are a very friendly guy SNC). I'm not one that's very big on the holidays but as usual I'll get through them as I always do (cause the GF hides the gun - LOL, JUST KIDDING smiling smiley ). The GF goes to her friends party and I spend my time getting through the holidays in "Quiet Desperation" - sitting in a dark corner of a dark room in my old Hemingway Chair with a bottle of something strong and nasty, watching the shadows move on the wall, thinking about days gone past with old Tom Waits on the sound system - Maybe some Cohen also as the rain falls softly outside.

Anyway, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to SNC, Schillid, CindyC, Lukester, Rockman, Sweet Charmed Life, Edith Grove, Beast, Little Queenie, Barn Owl, Kent, Hbwriter, BV (for all the breaks he's given me - that's very appreciated), and all my other IORR friends - I hope we've amused each other and learned some new things throughout the year. I know I've LMAO with some of the posts and comments.... let's hope 2009 turns out to be better than they're all saying with this "Financial Crisis" going on and on and on.... Happy New Years (knock on wood) Helter

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2008-12-26 23:30 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 24, 2008 23:14

LOGIE

Looks like the same kid from Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Jack Scanlon)

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: December 24, 2008 23:23

sweet neo con

merry christmas to you! ;-) you 2 look really great together :-)

Posted by: atip ()
Date: December 25, 2008 00:06

Merry Christmas to all! May you all have a safe and happy holiday.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: December 25, 2008 00:08

Effin' merry X-mas to ya all babies!

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: December 25, 2008 00:13

Hey everyone....thanks for the nice comments about the snapshot!

I think that photo was snapped last Saturday morning.

Helter...for clarification, she's my wife of nearly 11 yrs (been together since '94).

If all goes well, I'll post a photo of our new baby daughter next Spring.

We are looking forward to a happy 2009! I hope you are too!

IORR............but I like it!

Date: December 25, 2008 01:49

Sorry SNC, of course wife not GF - I'm just a bit spaced out today for some reason, It's raining , everybody's depressed about the economy big time that I talk to..... Anyway, I'll go fix that... sorry again. BTW, do you have a name yet? I have my standard 5 for girls - JACQUELINE, MICHELLE, DANELLE, JOANNA, KATHLINE - what do you think? (there's a thread there but I don't know what it is, maybe it's a French thing....kinda)

holy sh*t, man am I spaced out - SNC..... I need to go get a CAT SCAN or something, Anyone know a good brain surgeon..... anyway, FIXED IT, hope that's it, think I'll get some sleep and get off the computer.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-12-25 04:20 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 25, 2008 01:51

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-12-25 04:57 by BluzDude.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 25, 2008 01:54

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday Jesus, Happy Holidays to all! May 2009 be a better year, full of hope and joy, not full of fear and anxiety. Peace to everyone and may at least some of our Stones dreams come true.

To Our Boys!! Merry Christmas Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ronnie. I hope you are surrounded by your loved ones and are enjoying your down time. I hope that 2009 is your best year yet, collectively and personally. God speed, love & peace always. Debra.

Posted by: django ()
Date: December 25, 2008 02:18

A happy christmas to you and your families!

Peace on earth and everything ...

Posted by: Montrealsuperfan ()
Date: December 25, 2008 02:50

Hey-Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm Jewish but still into the holiday season. 4th night of Hannukah tonight so happy Hannukah to the others out there celebrating.

Lets hope for anything from the Stones in 09!

Posted by: Barn Owl ()
Date: December 25, 2008 04:35

HelterSkelter
Sorry SNC, of course wife not GF - I'm just a bit spaced out today for some reason, It's raining , everybody's depressed about the economy big time that I talk to..... Anyway, I'll go fix that... sorry again. BTW, do you have a name yet? I have my standard 5 for girls - JACQUELINE, MICHELLE, DANELLE, JOANNA, KATHLINE - what do you think? (there's a thread there but I don't know what it is, maybe it's a French thing....kinda)

holy sh*t, man am I spaced out - SNC..... I need to go get a CAT SCAN or something, Anyone know a good brain surgeon..... anyway, FIXED IT, hope that's it, think I'll get some sleep and get off the computer.....

On this of all days, I would be very disappointed if you were NOT spaced out.

Take that spiritual journey, by whatever means.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 25, 2008 09:46

BluzDude
LOGIE

Looks like the same kid from Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Jack Scanlon)

I think this is the kid who was named Adolf @#$%& by his parents ... did U C that? some store refused to make a birthday cake with "Happy Birthday Adolf @#$%&" on it? gee, wonder why?

I guess the kid got a little angry when he found out hence this foto.

p

Date: December 25, 2008 11:25

Barn Owl
HelterSkelter

On this of all days, I would be very disappointed if you were NOT spaced out.

Take that spiritual journey, by whatever means.

Thank you Barn Owl, thank you for your Wise words as always....... My friend, I think it all boiled down to too many White Russians and then Helter started playing around with one of his "let's open this one early" gifts called a "Remington No Mess Built in Vacuum Hair Cutting kit". It takes awhile to get a handle on how to work with this contraption and if you just happen to be somewhat slightly (or a bit more than slightly) buzzed from White Russians your Hair cut turns out kinda lookin' crooked looking like USMC Gomer's SGT. Carter-ish. Nice, close to the scalp military cut (see photo of the angry kid above).... OPPPPS , a bit too close for comfort but nothing that a couple of months of wearing a few different baseball caps won't fix - should be able to part it by late April - no big deal, ha, it'll still only be late Spring (and Easter) ..... I'm sure tomorrow morning it might hit me a bit harder smiling smiley White Russians completely out of the system and all that..... Play with fire, you get burned ninja honey child......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-12-25 17:17 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: Harlix ()
Date: December 25, 2008 13:20

MERRY X-MAS spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It´s Only Rock´n Roll

Posted by: wesley ()
Date: December 25, 2008 14:00

Merry Christmas to all IORR brothers and sisters!!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 27, 2008 02:46

Amused
sweet neo con

merry christmas to you! ;-) you 2 look really great together :-)

What else could a little kid wish to enter this world with these parents

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 30, 2008 03:48

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1448
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home