Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for: A section Sydney
Posted by: Fembot ()
Date: March 22, 2006 22:34

I've already got a decent ticket, and its the Stones so I'll be deliriously happy whatever happens but ....... my spiritual home is as close to the front as possible and I can no longer deny my true nature.

It's unlikely but, if anyone has a single A3-1, A4-1, A5-1, A6-1 Section ticket spare, I'd love to hear from you. The gold level, green-coded cheapie ones!

email me at flopearedmule@gmail.com

Re: Looking for: A section Sydney
Posted by: RoddyD ()
Date: March 24, 2006 08:09

Got an A1 today on ticketek...row P. Just gotta get from Perth !!

Rgds
Rod
Perth

Date: March 24, 2006 08:35

More must've been released or something because I was told there were none.
Grrrrrr.

Thanks.

Posted by: Ya-Ya ()
Date: March 24, 2006 09:28

There was a limited release yesterday through Ticketek. There are still seats in Sydney. I've just checked and found two seats available in SA6 Row N (Diamond).

Date: March 24, 2006 10:19

Good luck mate. Now my airfare...so far best I can score is about $700 round trip plus tax...yikes. How to explain to long suffering wife.

A1 Row P ... THAT IS about 16 rows front, Keith-side, right?

Rgds
Rod

Date: March 25, 2006 06:16

A3-1, A4-1, A5-1, A6-1 are definatyely all sold out (maybe they'll release more, dunno) so I'm still looking ...

There are some A1's but I really want the front section.

Posted by: tribal83 ()
Date: March 26, 2006 13:49

hiya,

I have premium tickets for C9, Row D if that is any good to you. Have 2 go 2 Bisbane for work and can't make the show now! sad smiley Drop me a mail at: tribal83@hotmail.com if they're any good to anybody. Selling for face value of course! smiling smiley

Liam

Posted by: HomerJRichards ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:26

Roddy, i got tix in the same block as you, Row N. Keith's side whoohoo !. I rang Ticketek yesterday & they said tix in this area are pretty good - the seating map is deceptive. Check out the webpage of Mark Fisher - the guy who co-designed the stage with the help of the Stones. There are some awesome photos of both indoor and outdoor stadiums. There is a particularly excellent photo of an outdoor stage that looks very similar to Telstra Stadium in shape and size. The actual seating plan appears almost identical. You will see from that - that our seats are actually pretty damn good. I Bought mine last Thursday thru Ticketek BTW. Flying from Perth also. Good to see some Perth Stones faithful will be making the pilgrimage again.

Fembot I suggest you keep checking Ticketek - I've been told that good tickets are often staggered thru the ticketing brokers. You might find that more good seats will be released. There's always the greedy EBay scalpers.

Date: March 30, 2006 06:34

GDay matey. Yep, got my Stones ticket yesterday in mail. Now I just gotta get to Sydney!!! Yeah, I was happy with my ticket too...

See ya on the road

Rod

Date: March 30, 2006 22:43

Thanks, I'll perservere with Ticketek incase the impossible happens. The sclaper prices for those seats are just way out of my league. The cheapest seats at face value going for the most expensive prices. Couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

Ah well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1410
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home