Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

last minute box office cheap seats
Date: October 12, 2005 01:17

Anybody get cheap seats for Philly 10/12 or any other shows this tour at the last minute from the box office? Cheap seats being $60 or $90 seats.

Re: last minute box office cheap seats
Posted by: WOAF ()
Date: October 12, 2005 04:40

I was able to snag 4 tickets (not together, but in the same section (1) and near each other) the friday before the Kick Off show at Fenway. They were $80 seats and at a right angle to the runway in right field. Not the greatest, but I was there and it was good enough since I was 2nd row Keith, in Albany! If your still planning on going to the Philly show, check ticketmaster tonight. Also a couple of days before any show. I hope that's what you were asking. Good luck and I hope you get what you need.

I'm just waiting on a friend

Posted by: GONZO69 ()
Date: October 12, 2005 16:54

The box office cheap seats are usually sold out by the day of the concert, but if you go outside the arena on the night of the concert, you should be able to get cheap tickets if you wait until near the beginning of the concert you will find scalpers who are willing to sale their tickets for below cost.

Posted by: tattoojack ()
Date: October 12, 2005 17:04

just got 2 $99 seats late yesterday on tcktmstr 9 rows on side of stage from keith. like mentioned in the previous comment, maybe not the greatest, but close and i am in the venue seeing THE ROLLING STONES!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1800
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home