Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest and enjoy the shows!!!SECTION A-1...9th Row ...FLOOR (Seats 7 and 8) Hershey PA.. 2 Tickets at BELOW COST..Great Seats..$625 for not 1 but BOTH!!!
Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: September 15, 2005 06:38

I have 2 tickets to Hershey PA show that I am unable to use, unfortunately. But fortunate for the Stones fan that has been trying in vain to get GREAT SEATS to the Hersheypark Show without paying an arm and a leg. I did not get these at Ticketmaster, I got them through a broker, and am selling at less than cost, invoice will be provided if you want. I don't want to make a cent on these, I just want to get back most of what I paid and also make sure a TRUE FAN gets them and not another broker, as I see seats in the same section a few rows in front or behind for TWICE what I am selling them for!!!
Do yourself a favor and BUY MY TICKETS a $625, then let me know how the show was afterwards!!
Creative ticket trades/other offers will be considered, if fair.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-17 08:34 by tommyquinn.

Re: SECTION A-1...9th Row ...FLOOR (Seats 7 and 8) Hershey PA.. 2 Tickets at BELOW COST..Great Seats..$625 for not 1 but BOTH!!!
Posted by: VOODOODENTIST ()
Date: September 15, 2005 16:26

ARE THEY HARD TICKETS?
WHAT RECIEPT DO YOU HAVE?
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

Re: SECTION A-1...9th Row ...FLOOR (Seats 7 and 8) Hershey PA.. 2 Tickets at BELOW COST..Great Seats..$625 for not 1 but BOTH!!!
Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: September 15, 2005 17:23

They are hard tickets, I have the receipt from the ticket broker, I am located in Massachusetts. I am also a reputable seller on e-bay under the name clamatto36, and have 2000+ positive feedbacks, so if you are worried about bad tickets/fraud or whatever, I can go through e-Bay so you know I am legit. I'd never rip off a fellow Stones fan, though I understand your hesitation. You can also e-mail me directly at tommyquinn@hotmail.com for faster response. I have had many inquiries already, so don't be surprised if they are gone if you wait.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home