Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2 GREAT SEATS Hershey PA...REAL 9th Row!!! Sec A1 I'm Selling Below Cost $600 for BOTH
Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: September 13, 2005 08:50

I bought these from a ticket broker, I have the receipt, and will sell for less than I paid, due to a scheduling conflict. I searched e-bay, fansites and ticketmaster to find great seats without paying $500+ for 1 ticket, and I found these tickets in Section A1 Row 9(Keith's side), 2 tickets for the price that many are charging for one ticket in the front rows. So all my hard work is your gain. I WISH I could go, saw them at both Fenway Park shows, best 2 concerts I have ever been to, and I have been to a lot. I have looked on e-Bay and found tickets at the back of the stadium on the floor, selling for more than these. I'm not trying to make a buck, just want to make my money back and let someone else enjoy these GREAT SEATS.
Pretty sure these will go fast, so don't wait! Check the ticket brokers, they are selling in the same row for hundreds more!!
WILL ALSO CONSIDER TRADES for equally good tickets for MSG, NY in January,Baltimore MD in February, Las Vegas in November or possibly other shows, especially on-stage tickets. Has to be after November 7. Other creative trades will be considered if reasonable.

Re: 2 GREAT SEATS Hershey PA...REAL 9th Row!!! Sec A1 I'm Selling Below Cost $600 for BOTH
Posted by: VOODOODENTIST ()
Date: September 14, 2005 20:39

I AM INTERESTED
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
ARE THEY HARD TICKETS?
ANY TM RECEIPTS?

BOB
BOBA@VDOT.NET

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1955
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home