Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FOR SALE XCEL Center St Paul 06Sep
Posted by: triplelicks ()
Date: September 3, 2005 09:00

I have 2 accessible seats for sale for XCEL Center on 06September. They are listed as being in section 207/row WHL/seats 3-4, but they're actually on the top row of section C10 (I don't know why the XCEL lists them this way - you could call them for an answer). *** Anyone can sit in these seats. The venues sell any unsold tickets shortly before the event happens. ***

You can use the cushioned folding chair seats that the arena provides, or a wheelchair. I've sat in these type seats before, and they're great because the seats in front of you are lower than usual, so even when people stand in front of you they do not block your view. Also, you have lots of room to move your chair to where ever you want, so if you want to move chair up to lean on rail, or move chair back for room to dance around, you can.

I just upgraded, so these tickets are available for face value which is $96.75/each + fees. If interested, you can email me at leexx350@umn.edu.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-04 17:17 by triplelicks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2136
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home