Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Columbus - 1 ticket
Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 31, 2005 21:55

I am selling ONE ticket to the Columbus show. The seat is right next to me in section 102, row 10. This is a fantastic seat. The person going with me lost their job this week and will be unable to afford the ticket. I am only asking face value which is $350. Forget the ticketmaster charges or shipping. I just want the face for the ticket. If you're interested email me as soon as possible. drakehatfield@gmail.com

Re: Columbus - 1 ticket
Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: September 1, 2005 00:13

Drake,

I cannot make that show but am curious how you got that particluar set of seats...fan club, regular ticketmaster, etc.

Thanks

Re: Columbus - 1 ticket
Posted by: drake ()
Date: September 1, 2005 07:17

presales suck. i just wait til the general tickets go on sale (as in within the first 5 seconds they are released) and then have 3 computers trying to get the best seats possible. whichever one turns up the best seats is the one i'm going with. managed to snag this pair and was gonna go with a buddy but now he cant make it. i dont know anyone CLOSE to my age who would shell out 350 for a ticket but being this close keefside is difficult to take a pass on. especially in an arena show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1345
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home