Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Honeymoon - Dallas Ticket Exchange
Posted by: kramsey ()
Date: April 21, 2015 17:34

Hello,

My fiance has graciously agreed to cap off our honeymoon with the Dallas show on June 6th. The idea was to splurge on $400 tickets and get as close to the stage as possible. The best I could do was 1 ticket in section D, row 34 and another in section D row 27. I'm sure we could find a way to stand together but would prefer to minimize the odds of anyone giving us a hard time.

If anyone has a ticket in row 27 or 26/28 and would be willing to trade for our row 34 ticket we would gladly supply all beverages before the show.

Many thanks,

Keith

krams_34@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 17:42 by kramsey.

Re: Honeymoon - Dallas Ticket Exchange
Date: April 21, 2015 18:36

kramsey
Hello,

My fiance has graciously agreed to cap off our honeymoon with the Dallas show on June 6th. The idea was to splurge on $400 tickets and get as close to the stage as possible. The best I could do was 1 ticket in section D, row 34 and another in section D row 27. I'm sure we could find a way to stand together but would prefer to minimize the odds of anyone giving us a hard time.

If anyone has a ticket in row 27 or 26/28 and would be willing to trade for our row 34 ticket we would gladly supply all beverages before the show.

Many thanks,

Keith

[email protected]

I have one seat in Section D Row 26 and I need another seat also.

Keep that in mind if you manage to do some trading. I would be glad to buy one seat from you.

I am not willing to give up my location but would buy a single seat as long as it is in section D and take the risk that my gal and I can stand together.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 20:29 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: kramsey ()
Date: April 21, 2015 19:58

jumpontopofmebaby
kramsey
Hello,

Many thanks,

Keith

[email protected]

I have one seat in Section D Row 25 and I need another seat also.

Keep that in mind if you manage to do some trading. I would be glad to buy one seat from you.

I am not willing to give up my location but would buy a single seat as long as it is in section D and take the risk that my gal and I can stand together.

You got it my man.

I'll certainly keep your situation in mind

Best of luck!

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: May 14, 2015 18:44

I will not be able to make it for Dallas !

I bought a Section C108, Row 10, Seat 6

Anyone interested ?

Roger

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home