Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Need tickets for the Who Wembley July 8th
Posted by: john nicholls ()
Date: June 18, 2013 20:38

John Nicholls

Re: Need tickets for the Who Wembley July 8th
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 19, 2013 09:34

john nicholls

John Nicholls

Don't we all

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: June 19, 2013 14:51

You must have spare tickets Paulywaul??????? Lol

John Nicholls

Date: June 19, 2013 15:23

john nicholls
You must have spare tickets Paulywaul??????? Lol

John Nicholls

Need three myself

Date: June 19, 2013 20:07

Can't believe it Paulywaul you've let me down again!!!!! No Glastonbury tickets and no Who tickets!!!!!!

John Nicholls

Date: June 20, 2013 02:15

john nicholls
Can't believe it Paulywaul you've let me down again!!!!! No Glastonbury tickets and no Who tickets!!!!!!

John Nicholls

Well there you go, sorry to shatter your illusion ........ but I don't actually scalp tickets as a frivolous pastime. Life can be SUCH a bitch huh ? But hey, why don't you do the unthinkable and buy one from Ticketmaster ?

Date: June 20, 2013 15:59

Only crap tickets on Ticketmaster Paulywaul and the days of watching a gig from half a mile away are long gone for me I'm glad to say. Would rather stay at home and watch X-Factor!! On second thoughtssmiling smiley))

John Nicholls

Date: June 20, 2013 16:18

john nicholls
Only crap tickets on Ticketmaster Paulywaul and the days of watching a gig from half a mile away are long gone for me I'm glad to say. Would rather stay at home and watch X-Factor!! On second thoughtssmiling smiley))

John Nicholls

Then do what I do, play the waiting game ......... and sometimes (although not good for the nerves) you need to wait till out till literally the day of the show.

My friend Beast and I ended up in row 4 of block A3 on the 3rd and 4th seats of the block (so near the aisle between blocks A3 & A2) for the Sunday 16th WHO show at the O2 Arena, but we bought those tickets off Double8 tickets. However, their markup over face value was reasonable, face value was £70, and we paid £95. And there was no mysterious "processing fee" or whatever. I hate being forced to buy off these sorts of organisations, but it strikes me that Double8 tickets is at least the lesser of all the evils that are out there.

Anyway, good luck. I'm looking for three myself .....

Date: June 20, 2013 20:22

Thanks for the advise Paulywaul will play the waiting game. I'll be in London that weekend anyway so hopefully Stones on the 6th July, Blondie at the Roundhouse on the 7th and The Who at Wembley on the 8th. Hopefully!!!!

John Nicholls

Date: June 20, 2013 20:38

john nicholls
Thanks for the advise Paulywaul will play the waiting game. I'll be in London that weekend anyway so hopefully Stones on the 6th July, Blondie at the Roundhouse on the 7th and The Who at Wembley on the 8th. Hopefully!!!!

John Nicholls

Yes, I'm doing much the same, except catching Blondie in Kew Gardens on the 9th. Also, doing HP again on the 12th, Elton John/Ray Davies/Elvis Costello. We WILL get in to this Wembley WHO gig, it's just a matter of paying a LOT of attention in the last 12-48 hours before the event, because THAT is typically when it all begins to change as far as ticket availability on all these secondary sites. It is also when sometimes, if you're lucky, they dismantle these overpriced VIP packages and feed the seats back into the system, through the primary vendor - Ticketmaster in this case. That's often where these last minute "ticket drops" stem from; the dismantlement of various "packages".

Date: June 25, 2013 16:06

Still need Who tickets!!!

Thanks

John Nicholls

Date: June 25, 2013 16:49

john nicholls
Still need Who tickets!!!

Thanks

John Nicholls

What, you think someone on HERE is going to have a spare, especially in a good location ? Dream on. I wish you luck, but there are probably more sensible places to look than a Rolling Stones message board don't you think .......... ?

Date: June 25, 2013 20:23

Been looking at Double8Tickets and seem pretty good Paulywaul. Got some good cheap tickets going for Bonnie Raitt at the Albert Hall if anyone's interested.

John Nicholls

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1785
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home