Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ticket for Tonight - Block 112 Row T
Posted by: RenoStones ()
Date: November 29, 2012 11:25

I have a spare ticket for sale BLOCK 112 ROW T.

A so called mate has bailed out on me for tonight.
It's a great view from there, I was in block 111 on Sunday and that was fantastic.

I'm looking to get £800, I paid more for it on Viagogo three weeks ago when we all were told it was sold out. I know it's a lot and I apologise in advance if thats too high.I am not going to sell it cheap, if no-one wants here I will take a chance trying to sell it outside the arena today. ( hopefully wont get nicked! )
Thanks

Re: Ticket for Tonight - Block 112 Row T
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 29, 2012 11:36

RenoStones
I have a spare ticket for sale BLOCK 112 ROW T.

A so called mate has bailed out on me for tonight.
It's a great view from there, I was in block 111 on Sunday and that was fantastic.

I'm looking to get £800, I paid more for it on Viagogo three weeks ago when we all were told it was sold out. I know it's a lot and I apologise in advance if thats too high.I am not going to sell it cheap, if no-one wants here I will take a chance trying to sell it outside the arena today. ( hopefully wont get nicked! )
Thanks

A piece of advice. (a) DON'T try and sell it in or around the arena, you WILL likely get nicked - they're really shit hot on it, and (b) - be a decent sssoul and sell it at face value, even if that means you take a loss on it, I'm sure there are people on here who would give you face value for it, that IS a great seat for sure.

£800 on VIAGOGO ? OWCH !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 11:37 by paulywaul.

Date: November 29, 2012 11:38

Thanks for the advice, noted. Gonna have to take a chance and see what it looks like when I get down there. If I could afford to take that big of a hit I would.
But I can't. I will stop by the Pilot later on to see if any one wants it for a decent above face value price. Best that I can do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 11:46 by RenoStones.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 29, 2012 12:12

RenoStones
Thanks for the advice, noted. Gonna have to take a chance and see what it looks like when I get down there. If I could afford to take that big of a hit I would.
But I can't. I will stop by the Pilot later on to see if any one wants it for a decent above face value price. Best that I can do.

Doubt you'll get that, but you can but try. I do know people looking, but not for that money - sorry.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 29, 2012 12:29

I am on my way to London, if any body wants to get in touch my number is 07572316716.
Thanks Reno

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1103
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home