Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1 LISBON TICKET - BELOW FACE!!! - URGENT SALE - PLEASE READ... (UPDATED SEATING INFO)
Posted by: funky_fi ()
Date: May 28, 2007 03:20

Sorry all, I made an error in the original listing. the seat is actually in the LIGHT BLUE AREA OF THE SEATING MAP not the dark blue as stated below. Visit [www.plateia.iol.pt], follow the Rolling Stones link and check the box next to the stadium name, the click on 'Escolher bilhetes' to view the seating map. Thanks...

Hello fellow fans... I have 1 Lisbon ticket that I need to sell urgently. I have posted this before but I'm running out of time and need to sell ASAP. I'm travelling from Australia to Europe for the Stones (yes, I am slightly mad!!!) I need to sell the ticket before I leave in a couple of weeks. My credit card statement says I paid 117euros (inc. all taxes but not postage) + the fanclub membership I had to buy to get it - this was a pre-sale ticket, so good seat I'd expect (A27, Row 19, Seat 32 - the dark blue reserved seating section if you've seen the seating plan, it's the closest reserved seating to the stage). <<<< WILL SELL FOR 100 EUROS >>>>. I have the ticket in hand and can either send registered post or meet you there, either way. I'm happy to consider all reasonable offers. You can email me at funkee_fee@yahoo.com.au. Cheers, Fi
PS. Original post is below...

Hi all... anyone looking for a Lisbon ticket? I'm going to a few shows (Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Barcelona, Lisbon) but ended up with 2 Lisbon tickets (there's only one of me!!!) Bought one through the fanclub presales then one 'hot ticket package'. I already have one ticket in hand (A27, Row 19, Seat 32 - the dark blue section if you're looking at the seating map, which is the closest reserved seating section to the pitch. The pitch is non-reserved, standing only). Would like the price I paid for the ticket (US$160) + half the price I paid for the fanclub membership to get it (US$50) = Total US$210... Come on guys, I'm travelling from Australia for this so I need to sell the ticket ASAP. Any corrospondence would be appreciated. Feel free to email me at funkee_fee@yahoo.com.au - Thanks, Fi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 801
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home