Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Radio City
Date: February 26, 2006 07:09

I have two $500 Radio City tickets in the second mezzanine for sale at face value.

Re: Radio City
Posted by: relay ()
Date: February 28, 2006 02:21

Hey Tim,

Would you sell one? What row is it?

thanks

Brendan

Date: February 28, 2006 06:30

I might. Section 2N row D seat 602.

Posted by: linus ()
Date: February 28, 2006 16:55

Hi!

I'm interested. Do you live in NYC

Best,

Linus

Posted by: wildoats04 ()
Date: February 28, 2006 23:00

Please let me know how to contact you or I will give you my phone.....Definately take one and may go two.

Blair White

blwmsl@yahoo.com

Date: March 1, 2006 01:40

Do you have the tickets in hand for shipping or would we have to meet?

Can you email me at brendancastle@nycap.rr.com

Posted by: adamdean ()
Date: March 1, 2006 17:08

Tickets are supposed to be released by TM today (according to TM) - opening act is up in the air, Sheryl Crowe cancelled for health reasons.

Date: March 2, 2006 03:10

Where did you get this info from? I don't see it on TM...

thanks

Date: March 2, 2006 04:39

I telephoned TM (twice) and was given this info (twice) on two different calls by two different people checking into ticket release dates.

Date: March 3, 2006 15:23

TICKET RELEASE UPDATE as of 3/2/06 5:00 PM - Have just been informed by TM that these tickets are being released directly by Radio City's own in-house ticket distribution system and not by TM! So much dis-information around it's hard to know what to really believe. In any case. tickets HAVE NOT been released yet - stay tuned for more information.

Re: Radio City - Tickets Being Shipped!
Date: March 3, 2006 16:36

HOT NEWS - Just spoke to in-house distribution dept. at MSG/RCMH who told me that tickets were printed yesterday and are going out today via UPS - the delay was due to having to remove Sheryl Crowe's name from the tickets. Tickets should be in hand early next week!!

Posted by: wildoats04 ()
Date: March 4, 2006 00:05

Please let me know if I may buy one NYC ticket. Kind of sad but they are moving on for good and this is the last show.

Re: Radio City - Ticket In Hand
Date: March 6, 2006 17:38

My ticket arrived this morning by UPS - it is a standard TM printed ticket on normal ticket stock and nothing special EXCEPT that it is a ticket to see THE STONES at RCMH - let the party begin!!! WHOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Re: Radio City - Ticket In Hand
Date: March 7, 2006 00:55

Nothing like reading "The Rolling Stones" on a piece of card board! I can't wait either. I just got a ltter from Robin Hood thanking me for the donation. We should all feel good- it's a good cause...

Anyway rock on

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1786
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home