Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SELLING 2 OR 3 FOR TAMPA SEC 128 / SOLD
Posted by: Richard Deaner ()
Date: July 23, 2005 20:37

I am selling 2 or 3 tickets to the Tampa show in section 128 row S (this section will begin with either row M or N for this show). The seats are side by side. I will sell in any quantity. Selling for my TM cost ($185.00 ea.) + ship. I live in the U.S. in Maryland. If you live near me and would like to pick the tickets up, I would be glad to meet you or I can ship them. Please email to: r_deaner@yahoo.com Thanks.

Rick

NOTE: PLEASE SEE UPDATE BELOW

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-27 03:12 by Richard Deaner.

Re: SELLING 2 OR 3 FOR TAMPA SEC 128
Posted by: nangell ()
Date: July 24, 2005 16:21

Have 2 floor tickets for Miami to trade for tampa, but 128 is behind the stage?
Floor tickets are 400 each
Nangell

Date: July 25, 2005 00:37

Hi Nangell, Thanks for the offer. I am going to many of the shows on this tour, but will not be able to attend either of these. Section 128 is not behind the stage, but on the side a bit past the half way point of the side of the stage. The stage people were not quite sure of the stage set up yet so I just could not be any more specific. I happen to like the side sections and have been in them for about 36 or so of my Stones shows (and for other groups as well) and all of my tickets so far for this tour are there also. You get a bands perspective of the show and also a very nice view of the band (usually a great view of Charlie too). Anyway, thanks for the offer again. Email anytime. Have a great tour!

Rick

Date: July 25, 2005 20:27

UPDATE REGARDING MY TAMPA TICKETS POSTED ABOVE

I was told this morning that section 128 will begin with either row M or N for this show.

Rick

Date: July 27, 2005 03:14

All of my Tampa tickets have been sold. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1845
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home