Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: Rolling Stones- Tour Of The Americas 1975- 8 CD Set (Wave+Artwork)
Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: December 24, 2009 18:04

Erik_Snow
Mathijs
Would it be possible to make these tapes available through megaupload or rapidshare? I don't have a dime account!
Mathijs

It would take ages, I don't have a megaupload account, and I don't know how to do it either.
But if you PM me your address, I could send you CDR copies of a show or two....don't need anything in return. My email address is not hidden.

I got a Dime account, and started downloading the 6/22 show. I can't find the 6/26 show, do you know if it is still there?

Mathijs

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 24, 2009 18:14

Mathijs
I got a Dime account, and started downloading the 6/22 show. I can't find the 6/26 show, do you know if it is still there?
Mathijs

Make sure you get the "new" source for 06/22.....which means the Joe Maloney recording - or this DAC (http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=267898) which is taken from Maloney's recording....and then EQd a bit. I prefer the DAC for that recording actually.

(the "Devil" bootleg is from the "old" source....not as good as Maloney's one)

No, both 06/26/75 torrents died years ago. As I said - I can send copies, but not upload it.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 2, 2010 13:54

now disc 3/4 as a torrent at dime [www.dimeadozen.org]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 2, 2010 22:26

stonesmuziekfan
now disc 3/4 as a torrent at dime [www.dimeadozen.org]

yeah unfortunately... the guy who posts this outdated crap will do anything to boost his bad ratio sad smiley

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 30, 2015 14:36

to fill a request, here is a re-up

1975.06.12 RS 01-02 Tour Of The Americas 75, cd 1+2, Boston.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1975.06.22 RS 03-04 Tour Of The Americas 75, cd 3+4 MSG New York.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1975.06.25 RS 05-06 Tour Of The Americas 75, cd 5+6 MSG New York.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1975.07.18 RS 07-08 Tour Of The Americas 75, cd 7+8 Seattle Coliseum.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: May 3, 2015 10:15

Big Thanx!!!

Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: December 17, 2015 13:09

Could anyone reseed this box set?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 17, 2015 15:01

happystoned
Could anyone reseed this box set?

Why are you asking for a reseed of this big box set? If you look just 2 comments above you will find the 2015 stonesmuziekfan's reupload...haven't you seen them? Do you have any issue downloading from FileFactory? Btw, all those links are active right now!
I hope you can download the 4 links and finally get this box set!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-17 18:29 by Quique-stone.

Date: December 17, 2015 17:21

Sorry, I did notice it. My apologies as I cannot spend the whole day searchin' thru the web and looking the links hidden in the dozens of pages below the original post. I hope you're understand and thanks for help as always.

Date: December 17, 2015 18:37

happystoned
Sorry, I did notice it. My apologies as I cannot spend the whole day searchin' thru the web and looking the links hidden in the dozens of pages below the original post. I hope you're understand and thanks for help as always.

Believe me, if it is a problem of time, you will win some time using the "search" function this site has. And the "uploaders forces" will be called and used for a really useful case and not to reup what's already still active.
Just trying to help, just my 2 cents!
I understand your point and hope you get this 8 cd box set by using the FilaFactory links above. Only 4 links to download and you will get what you need, good luck mate! smileys with beer

Date: December 18, 2015 09:28

Dude, I am always using "Search" engine and believe me, for many cases I still cannot find a proper information. Most likely because this engine works very simply and could not type more advanced skills as other forums does. Also, as a completist and someone, who's lookin' for the best version of each source so far, asking is the best option to learn everything as it's always a chance that something new or upgraded have popped around and you don't know about it unless you get the info from someone winking smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-18 09:39 by happystoned.

Date: December 18, 2015 16:55

Downloading the recordings and judging for yourself works just as well usually, but I see your point- time can be an issue, especially with FileFactory.

Date: December 18, 2015 17:00

happystoned
Dude, I am always using "Search" engine and believe me, for many cases I still cannot find a proper information. Most likely because this engine works very simply and could not type more advanced skills as other forums does. Also, as a completist and someone, who's lookin' for the best version of each source so far, asking is the best option to learn everything as it's always a chance that something new or upgraded have popped around and you don't know about it unless you get the info from someone winking smiley.

Alright, totally understood!
My original and specific point was that asking for uploads that are already in the forum is a waste of time and bad use of the "upload forces"! That's all mate!
I leave you the last word...

smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-18 17:45 by Quique-stone.

Date: December 18, 2015 17:30

Yeah, I know that too.

As soon as I finish downloading and comparing all the versions I will pop up a definitive breakthrough for the sources available for the NY and LA 75 run for all of you.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2540
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home